Need help

sinjy

I keep getting a message on my laptop, phone and tablet when I log in to this site. It says Error520. It is something to do with something called cloud fare. It says browser working,London cloudfare working but steelmenonline host error.

I am able to get on to steelmen using an old kindle that was tucked away in a drawer.

Can anyone help

34 minutes ago, sinjy said:

I keep getting a message on my laptop, phone and tablet when I log in to this site. It says Error520. It is something to do with something called cloud fare. It says browser working,London cloudfare working but steelmenonline host error.

I am able to get on to steelmen using an old kindle that was tucked away in a drawer.

Can anyone help

I'm getting the same. It seems to work fine if I go incognito. No idea.

1 hour ago, sinjy said:

Can anyone help

Same problem. I have been using my works computer which works.

A 520 is a general error usually means there is something wrong with the host of the website you are trying to access.

Depending on what the root cause of the actual problem is, switching browsers or using a VPN might help work around it, but there's not much else you can do except sit tight and wait until it's fixed.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, grumpy said:

A bugger if you have loads of passwords saved though.

Shouldn't be, passwords aren't generally saved in cookies. Although the fact that you're logged in to a particular website may be, causing you to have to log in again.

8 hours ago, Big Stall said:

I've got the issue from chrome on my phone, but not other browsers. Its working fine from chrome on my laptop though.

On my phone i get to the steelmenonline splash page but can't get any further.

You have to clear your cache and cookies on your mobile chrome

• Like 1