• Blair Spittal
    • Callum Slattery
    • Kevin van Veen
    • Connor Shields
    • Josh Morris
    • Joe Efford
    • Ross Tierney

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/28/2022 at 04:00 PM

7 hours ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

Lamie mcginn and Kelly the only ones with pass marks. Tierney was decent enough when he came on but the rest utter garbage

Lamie was a bomb scare last night.

Sligo went straight through the middle of the centre halves with ease about three times last night.

2 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Sligo went straight through the middle of the centre halves with ease about three times last night.

Wouldn't be difficult to go straight through the middle with Bevis beside you,the best centre half in the world would look like a dud playing with mugabe

10 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Hard disagree, I thought Lamie won every header, and generally strolled it. Stick a competent centre half next to him and we wouldn’t be so easy to beat.

5 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Hard disagree, I thought Lamie won every header, and generally strolled it. Stick a competent centre half next to him and we wouldn’t be so easy to beat.

Yep, thought Lamie was fine last night. If every other player took care of their role as much as Lamie did we would be taking a good lead into the second leg. 

I thought the new signings all showed enough to suggest they might improve our team with time.

McGinn looked decent, Spittal and Morris looked like they could develop an understanding and were looking to play positive passes.

I went for Morris. He kept at it despite a lot of his work not coming off, mostly because he was zipping passes into the feet of teamates who seemed unable to control the ball.

• Like 1