ECL Sligo Rovers v Motherwell 28/7/22

wellfan

So scunnered at times watching Motherwell. I've seen pub teams manage to pass the ball to feet under pressure. 

They are sitting in now. Need to change the formation and style. 

Sad to say, Tony Watt would have been ideal in this sort of game. Turning a defender and pinging a shot away. 

Ive said it before on here and folk actually disagreed............Barry Maguire is utterly useless and if this is the standard we are at then its gona be a long season.  If he wasn't a Motherwell youth product he'd be getting slaughtered on here.

As soon as I saw his and Carrolls name on the team sheet It was never going to be an easy night for us.

GA needs to go, but Im concerned that the management will give him until the world cup and by then we will more than likely be in trouble.

1 minute ago, wellsince75 said:

Why spittal is left mid and Morris is right mid is nonsense - that said this team are so far off being match ready 

Exactly the same as what we did last week. Lets see how many players we can play out of their natural position.  Seriously, anyone who thinks that Alexander has a plan beyond 'I know what I'm doing, you're ll wrong and it doesn't matter how often results go against us, I'm still right'.  We've been watching the same disjointed non football since the start of last season.  Without the goals that Watt scored and this is what we're left with.