ECL Sligo Rovers v Motherwell 28/7/22

wellfan

1 minute ago, Bart Verheul said:

Are we at the stage yet where we want Sligo to keep scoring to get rid of the manager?

In all honesty Sligo have been pish, one moment of brilliance with the free kick and that's all, but they know we are not capable if hurting them its all too easy, feckin brutal from Motherwell. 

Struggling to remember a Motherwell team as poor as this or worse performances than we've had served up since the end part of the season and these two games. Absolutely abysmal and GA needs to go regardless of the cost. He's been working his ticket out of the club ever since his contract extention. Fucking criminal.

1 minute ago, Spiderpig said:

In all honesty Sligo have been pish, one moment of brilliance with the free kick and that's all, but they know we are not capable if hurting them its all too easy, feckin brutal from Motherwell. 

They have missed a good few chances...

2 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

They've been the better team in both legs. They look like a team with a game plan and fighting for each other. Us on the other hand... 

Now firmly of the opinion that we use the European money to pay Alexander and his team off the recruitment this window and previously and preparations for this European campaign have constituted neglect. No idea who is available Ross would have been my choice but he’s at Dundee Utd. Time for the board to act now before the window closes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Stevie73 said:

Surely the board and Burrows must act, or we are definitely down this season.

I don’t see them making the change after two European games and on the eve of the league season starting, rightly or wrongly.

If and when the time comes that the majority of the support become vocal in calling for him to go at games like they did with Malpas and Baraclough or protesting outside the front door as they did with McGhee then I believe the board will act then. I don’t think we’re too far away from this happening.

1 minute ago, MJC_mkII said:

I don’t see them making the change after two European games and on the eve of the league season starting, rightly or wrongly.

If and when the time comes that the majority of the support become vocal in calling for him to go at games like they did with Malpas and Baraclough or protesting outside the front door as they did with McGhee then I believe the board will act then. I don’t think we’re too far away from this happening.

I’m sorry, I think we are at that stage now.  The form since January is relegation fodder. He has appears to have instilled an apathy in the team which is clear in the performances. It would be a very small minority of happy clappy folk that aren’t seeing where the club are headed with Alexander in charge.