ECL Sligo Rovers v Motherwell 28/7/22

wellfan

1 minute ago, bladesman said:

I’m sorry, I think we are at that stage now.  The form since January is relegation fodder. He has appears to have instilled an apathy in the team which is clear in the performances. It would be a very small minority of happy clappy folk that aren’t seeing where the club are headed with Alexander in charge.

I agree but sadly I think Alexander bought himself a lot more time than he would otherwise have been given had we not finished in the top six and got into Europe last season. I suspected as much at the time that all that would do was paper over some massive cracks and unfortunately it appears to be coming to fruition.

On paper, whether anyone likes it or not the manager has more than met his remit so for that reason I don’t see them sacking him before the league season starts. In reality though we have been stinking for over a year now and especially in 2022 and the issues that were glaringly obvious that needed addressed at the end of last season have not been addressed so things look bleak.

Needless to say though he does need to go and the sooner the better otherwise we are going to be in serious trouble this season, if it’s not already too late.

Were such a badly coached outfit,alexander should be made to swim back and pick up his p45.the players need to take there share of the blame for this,hopefully any new manager coming in will get wise to the likes of carroll in no time.

2 minutes ago, El Grew said:

Alexander has managed to find 3 players that are worse than what he had.

It will take a long time to live this result down.

Exactly,clearly there's issues with odonnell but he's better than mcginn,spittal and Morris look like they will offer next to nothing,we could be sitting here come the end of the season wondering where exactly there best positions are,neither were what was needed.