ECL Sligo Rovers v Motherwell 28/7/22

wellfan

28 minutes ago, dennyc said:

All the facts are there since December, if you care to acknowledge our performances since then. None of this "It's only two games" deflection. What have you seen that suggests Alexander has the ability to turn things round? How bad does it have to get before you will support change? That bad that any new Manager is inheriting a lost cause? Change now and give the new man a chance.  

I do actually think we have the basis of a decent squad. But not under this charlatan and his blinkered, stifling approach.

If you think we have a decent squad then we have traced the root of your delusion.

I'll judge Alexander on our league performances.  If we have a poor opening round of matches he'll be under a lot of pressure.

I'm not judging him on these European matches where facts show we are the minnows while our support adopts a delusion based assumption of superiority.

We had exactly the same situation last season against Airdrie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

If you think we have a decent squad then we have traced the root of your delusion.

I'll judge Alexander on our league performances.  If we have a poor opening round of matches he'll be under a lot of pressure.

I'm not judging him on these European matches where facts show we are the minnows while our support adopts a delusion based assumption of superiority.

We've just been easily outplayed by a team lower ranked than us over two games,we never even laid a glove on them,nobody pissed off by this result is dilusional.the writing is on the wall already,if you think this team will turn up and get off to a good start on Sunday then your the dilusional one.

1 minute ago, Andy H said:

Cue the "We were the better team" shite in the inteview

We did all the right things,  I can't fault them for effort, sometimes these games are about fine margins and things just didn't go our way........I could write it for him.

1 minute ago, GazzyB said:

Craigan was ruthless tonight, clearly knows of a rift between GA and O’Donnell and voiced it for all to hear, alongside a scathing breakdown of how utterly shite we are.

And good fucking on him for doing so. 

I’d love Craigan to be back at FP . He called it out brilliantly tonight and was the best thing about the £15 I forked out 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Are you actually Graham Alexander? Seriously, are you?

4 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Craigan was ruthless tonight, clearly knows of a rift between GA and O’Donnell and voiced it for all to hear, alongside a scathing breakdown of how utterly shite we are.

And good fucking on him for doing so. 

To be fair to Craigan he’s been fairly scathing of the Alexander reign for as long as I can remember.

Clearly remember him noting how we didn’t really have any clear plan in place for attacking as far back as the league cup games last season.

I wouldn’t be averse to him coming in as manager but can’t see it happening unfortunately 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jonnymfc said:

I used to enjoy Mugabi play. 

He's been horrendous. How on earth can your form fall off a cliff. Absolute bombscare. McGinn is worse. No pace 

As for Mugabi, when your Manager hangs you out to dry at right back, repeatedly, and it costs the Club as it has, there is no surprise his confidence and decision making is shot to pieces. He is now a liability but it is not all down to him. Same thing will and is happening to others played out of position. Spittal, Morris, Tierney. The whole situation needs rescued now, and that rescue must not be trusted to Alexander. Enough.

12 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

And yet you slaughtered Robinson for better results and performances?

I have generally supported managers Gannon/ Baraclough/ Robinson but this guy has to go for no other reason than that he thinks we are the better team every time we lose. There is absolutely no excuses and no place to hide with this result.

1 minute ago, star sail said:

And yet you slaughtered Robinson for better results and performances?

I have generally supported managers Gannon/ Baraclough/ Robinson but this guy has to go for no other reason than that he thinks we are the better team every time we lose. There is absolutely no excuses and no place to hide with this result.

Alexander is a budget gannon,arrogant and clueless,atleast gannon signed some half decent players before he was rumbled.

22 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

What are the facts that show us as minnows?

Airdrie are superior too?

Huge issue is that sacking the manager doesn't solve the issue. The club have allowed him to assemble a squad with no reliable central defenders, no wingers and no reliable centre forward. Doesn't bode well for the goals for or against columns. He has to go but we've allowed him to decimate the squad already. ..