St Mirren v Motherwell 31/07/22

SteelmaninOZ

Spiers clearly struggled with the pace/occasion when he came on but I can’t imagine the adrenaline rush he was experiencing. He did very well in the last 5 minutes. Congratulations to the kid on a winning debut.

Huge 3 points. 

• Like 6

It was ugly but it could be a big three points come May. We have a new manager and surely 2 or 3 new starters at least to come in so points on the board now are a bonus. 

I don't think there were ever any doubts about Liam Kelly downing tools but that was a great performance and brilliant to see him up clapping the fans. 

7 years since we have lost in the league in Paisley according to their commentators and now 7 unbeaten in the league against them. They are officially our bitches. 

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Spiers clearly struggled with the pace/occasion when he came on but I can’t imagine the adrenaline rush he was experiencing. He did very well in the last 5 minutes. Congratulations to the kid on a winning debut.

Huge 3 points. 

Yes. I think he’ll be fine. If Stevie thinks he’s good enough then that’s a good recommendation. 

Good win well done to the players and management team . But it was an utter dugshite performance showing the condition Alexander has left us in no quality a team full of journeymen whit happened to his signing quality policy . Whoever gets the job will need to have good contacts and be well thought of in the game to rebuild this side 

Best outcome we could have had, given how unsettled things have been the last few days.

Always a relief to get your first points of the season on the board, and even better when it's a win. Should help settle things down while for next week.