SteelmaninOZ

St Mirren v Motherwell 31/07/22

Hate making snap judgements on players but the boy speirs doesn’t look very good 

Yet you’ve just made one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mio said:

Hate making snap judgements on players but the boy speirs doesn’t look very good 

there's a time and place to bleed youngsters into the team.  this aint it. 

2 minutes ago, mio said:

Cornelius struggled badly in the League Cup last year then came good in the winter. 

2 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

Yet you’ve just made one emoji2357.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you hacked into Yodo's account? Lol 

1 minute ago, wellsince75 said:

there's a time and place to bleed youngsters into the team.  this aint it. 

We didn't have any other options on the bench to replace Goss. Slattery suspended, Spittall already off. 

1 minute ago, steelboy said:

Cornelius struggled badly in the League Cup last year then came good in the winter. 

Anyone is capable of coming good with a bit of time and patience. 

5 minutes ago, mio said:

Have you hacked Yodo's account? Lol

• Haha 1

Great result. Wasn’t pretty but after the shambles that was the Sligo games we needed that.

Well done Hammell and Motherwell.

Up yours Alexander.

Spiers clearly struggled with the pace/occasion when he came on but I can’t imagine the adrenaline rush he was experiencing. He did very well in the last 5 minutes. Congratulations to the kid on a winning debut.

Huge 3 points. 

• Like 6

Something to build on and for me a really important win even first game. After Sligo this should give the players a real left and well done Kelly.

It's a great three points I won't argue with that considering the week we have had. Hammell and Kerr only had yesterday to prepare so all things considered that is a tremendous result. 

• Like 1

An important 3pts - back to not being the better team but winning  I’ll take it at the moment. 

happily take the points. Was always likely to be 1-0 , just glad it was us.

Lots to work on over the coming weeks, be good to hear a timeline /next steps re the new mgr. 

It was ugly but it could be a big three points come May. We have a new manager and surely 2 or 3 new starters at least to come in so points on the board now are a bonus. 

I don't think there were ever any doubts about Liam Kelly downing tools but that was a great performance and brilliant to see him up clapping the fans. 

7 years since we have lost in the league in Paisley according to their commentators and now 7 unbeaten in the league against them. They are officially our bitches. 

A season of that and I am not making it to the end!However good result considering.

And to all the people moaning about Liam Kelly well.....

7 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Have you hacked into Yodo's account? Lol 

Me? what have i done lol

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Spiers clearly struggled with the pace/occasion when he came on but I can’t imagine the adrenaline rush he was experiencing. He did very well in the last 5 minutes. Congratulations to the kid on a winning debut.

Huge 3 points. 

Yes. I think he’ll be fine. If Stevie thinks he’s good enough then that’s a good recommendation. 

Good win well done to the players and management team . But it was an utter dugshite performance showing the condition Alexander has left us in no quality a team full of journeymen whit happened to his signing quality policy . Whoever gets the job will need to have good contacts and be well thought of in the game to rebuild this side 

Best outcome we could have had, given how unsettled things have been the last few days.

Always a relief to get your first points of the season on the board, and even better when it's a win. Should help settle things down while for next week.