Who is getting you off your seat?

Haggischomper

We've always had a Cooper or a Faddy to get us off our seats and excited, hell, even the likes of Pearo setting off on a run, or Corrigan away on a mazy. But who in the current crop is getting you off your seat? (And I don't mean for the exit)

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Van Veen is the closest we have to someone who might do something exciting, and he has it in him to score from anywhere, but he's falling out of games too easily right now.

Tierney has something about him too, where he can find a bit of space and do something positive, but he hasn't found his place in the team yet.

Jake Carroll frequently switching from being shit scared of the ball to attempting to murder folk keeps things interesting too.

• Haha 1

The whole team on Thursday night got people out of their seats and up the road back to the pub they were that bad.

For me Tierney,  Cornelius , SOD, Lamie, Slattery Kelly, Shields and maybe Efford are the players who when playing look capable of creating something or In Kelly's  case making a great save. I would also include KVV but he's not consistent enough just now 1 or 2 good games then 3 or 4 where he is anonymous and contributes feck all.

The squad has the makings of a decent team so let's hope whoever the new manager is can find the correct balance and get the best from them

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...