Aberdeen v Motherwell 13/08/2022

SteelmaninOZ

That was the best we have played in a long time,that was really impressive.we actually looked like a team in and out of possession,our defensive shape was spot on and what a difference it makes getting bodies forward.if we can add a bit of quality to what's there then we should have no real worries going forward.

Bloody hell!!! 

I seriously cannot believe that performance.  

Well done all the players and Stevie hammell and Brian kerr.

There was a bit of confidence today and the negativity is away. 

Let it continue and I can't wait for next week already.

Joe Efford runs at end. Goss with his passing. cornlius energy. slattery pass and move.2 fullbacks supporting. I could go on

Dumbfounded but happy as larry

Must admit, one of the apprehensive ones when appointing Hammell, thinking, who can he attract to our club, but one thing he will give is commitment and heart two things we have been missing from the end of Robinson’s tenure.

Well done today, best I’ve seen us play for a while, hopefully a few new faces to strengthen team the onwards and upwards COYW

• Like 1

Absolutely brilliant to see us playing football again and create so many chances. Much happier post match evening than  we've had in a while. COYW.

Well done all. We needed to bounce back after that shit show last week and we've done it.

As someone who wasn't impressed that much at Hammell getting the job a big well done from me. I don't go to away games as money is a factor so hopefully we'll continue to do the same at Fir Park

I'm a huge fan of Callum Slattery and good to see a goal from Van Veen too.

5 minutes ago, postiejim said:

Went onto one of the Aberdeen forums and as you’d expect they’re livid at getting beat by a  rank rotten , crap, pathetic ,useless Motherwell team…..absolutely brilliant.

Best was a Dons fan who said “ this is nae gan weel. :biggrin:

You would think they would be used to get beat off us by now :lol:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, postiejim said:

Went onto one of the Aberdeen forums and as you’d expect they’re livid at getting beat by a  rank rotten , crap, pathetic ,useless Motherwell team…..absolutely brilliant.

Best was a Dons fan who said “ this is nae gan weel. :biggrin:

Their fans are, in the main, obnoxious, odious dangle berries. 

Fuck them.

• Like 1