Aberdeen v Motherwell 13/08/2022

SteelmaninOZ

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

Clubs and players have short memories when it suits them. Brian Kerr publicly trashed us in the press after he moved to Hibs and he came back as coach and now he's assistant manager.

Why all the fuss about Watt, we got the best 6 months of his career before he reverted to what he is brilliant at, scoring very few if any goals, he's had  loads of clubs and done feck all at all of them apart from us, yes he scored a few in his time here but honestly he is brutal, a player who has done very well over the years dining out on one wonder goal he scored against Barcelona over a decade ago. 

Should we have him back not for me he shafted us mid season and went to Dundee untd  for me after a fall out with GA, which seems to be happening again with Jack Ross.

So I hope if he does become available we avoid him like the plague, we can do much better.

Was really hoping he was going to greet at the end. They really drill the delusion into Aberdeen fans at an early age.

There aren't many perks of being a Motherwell fan, but it's nice that, regardless of our form and league placing, losing to us really causes opposing fans to have an existential crisis. We could be bought by Elon Musk tomorrow, rebuild the galacticos, and still get the "no disrespect, but teams like motherwell" chat. Love it.

5 hours ago, fizoxy said:

Was really hoping he was going to greet at the end. They really drill the delusion into Aberdeen fans at an early age.

There aren't many perks of being a Motherwell fan, but it's nice that, regardless of our form and league placing, losing to us really causes opposing fans to have an existential crisis. We could be bought by Elon Musk tomorrow, rebuild the galacticos, and still get the "no disrespect, but teams like motherwell" chat. Love it.

If he carries on like that he'll turn into one of these if he's not careful: 

One of the few things I've learned in life is that "No offence" and "No  disrespect" are always followed by offence and disrespect.