Aberdeen v Motherwell 13/08/2022

SteelmaninOZ

5 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Spittal must be a really good player in training 

Arsene Wenger said it took 6 months for a player to adjust to a new team in the same league before they would start playing their best.

You should give him a call and put him right.

6 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

Good to see Cornelius and Slattery starting. Not so good seeing Solholm starting, though I appreciate we don’t have a lot of options.

Personally I prefer Solholm to Mugabi as he seems the less likely of the two to have a brain fart, but I agree with Cornelius and Slattery. Morris and Maguire were rightfully hooked at half time last weekend, Hammell has made a few comments about Callum being a key component to the way he plans to play and Dean done well last week when he came on. 

4 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Arsene Wenger said it took 6 months for a player to adjust to a new team in the same league before they would start playing their best.

Not saying you’re right, not saying you’re wrong, but that’s honestly about the 20th time I’ve seen you post that over the years. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, weeyin said:

If he loses the caravan he might be okay honestly wee fella he is murder 

5 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Unfortunately Stevie Hammel can’t wait 6 months 

12 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Spittal must be a really good player in training 

Or he’s better than others we have .

I fairness spittal should be decent for us . He’s a seasoned spl player who knows how to score goals .

He’s more likely to score than most of our strike force .

until now we’ve only played 3 in midfield and pulled him onto the left hand side .

be interesting to see if he’s vastly improved in a 4 man midfield , hopefully more on the right 

I've just started watching 3 mins in (we were just taking a corner) and then we started passing the ball to each other. WTF is that all about ?