Motherwell v Livingston 20/08/2022

SteelmaninOZ

I like Lamie for Saturday because it's his old team and he tends to raise his game (as he proved with his Euro winning goal last time). More importantly, we know how physical Livi are going to be and I think he's more suited for that than Sol.

If the boss decides to start with last week's winning team, however, I have no complaints.

Hopefully 3 points on Saturday , and a positive atmosphere , seen this as well earlier in the week for anyone who hasn’t seen

Great gesture and any positive news we get is always a good thing , and hopefully gives the Cooper stand  a better atmosphere as most of the atmosphere comes from one section of the Hunter 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/pop-star-edwyn-collins-gave-27737136.amp

3 hours ago, fizoxy said:

As marginally better as lamie is over mugabi and sol, I don't think he should walk right back into the team considering he nearly sold the jerseys with the tackle that led to the suspension.

I'd prob go with the team that started last week, as I don't think anyone made a case for being dropped.

I think you could drop either Cb neither were great.

i will agree tho the rest shouldnt really change i just want to see Mckinstry and Tierney in the team  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, middleeastdave said:

Have to say listening to Stevie has really gave me confidence for a good season, there is no reason why we cannot make top six, it’s still early doors but Stevie is talking a good game and nice to see that the board are backing him all the way, which I am sure was not happening with GA

Without question I'm completed biassed but yes, completely refreshing not to listen to bull crap.  Very sensible, open and honest. 

If nothing else we can expect effort and application from the players tomorrow. 

Listening to Hammell’s take on games before and after has definitely been a breath of fresh air compared to the “black is white” guff that Alexander came out with most weeks

However we shouldn’t get carried away. Talk of top six with this squad is wildly optimistic unless we somehow get the same amount of fortune we good last year.

2 hours ago, MJC_mkII said:

Listening to Hammell’s take on games before and after has definitely been a breath of fresh air compared to the “black is white” guff that Alexander came out with most weeks

However we shouldn’t get carried away. Talk of top six with this squad is wildly optimistic unless we somehow get the same amount of fortune we good last year.

What if we win enough games to get top six?

Wont make it tomorrow (stop cheering) as currently overseas on holiday.  The more Hammy speaks the more I like but no doubt if losing after 10 mins it will be cries of "aye...see ...told ye" lol. However I am more positive so here's hoping for 3pts against a very tough well organised outfit.... COYW 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

It’s been scrapped by all clubs for this season - not sure why . Maybe  it’s down to us not being able to tolerate Lewis commentary 

PPV for UK fans was a special arrangement during lockdown. It's usually against League and the broadcasters' rules. 

Now lockdown has gone, so has PPV. 

• Like 1