Maroš Klimpl

DEWELL

I thought that he delivered one of the best defensive performances I've seen at Fir Park this season.

You obviously didnt watch the Nancy team show us how its done then???

I thought he was no bad, but defo erratic. Caught out of position a good few times, made a good number of mistakes when going for balls and in the second half, down in the right back corner he let a good large moment of indecision go by which allowed a kily player in and belt a cross over.

I think if we'd been playing hibs last night, they would have punished him.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnnyDefault
You obviously didnt watch the Nancy team show us how its done then???

I thought he was no bad, but defo erratic. Caught out of position a good few times, made a good number of mistakes when going for balls and in the second half, down in the right back corner he let a good large moment of indecision go by which allowed a kily player in and belt a cross over.

I think if we'd been playing hibs last night, they would have punished him.

Gordon Bennet - How obvious is it we / I were talking purely about Motherwell?

Thought he was a bombscare yesterday but given he been out injured for months and had 60 minutes in reserves before being flung into first team I not expecting to much. Not sure we can afford to give him a run, but Quinn about the only fit alternative managed to get sent off twice this season already i not sure he give me anymore confidence in our shaky backline.

This boy is bearing the brunt of our frustration. I have seen enough to suggest he could be a winner for us - especially in a relegation scrap, he is exactly that a scrapper.

I am seeing much less questions asked about goldenboy 'Marky Reynolds' after one of the WORST seasons from anyone ever than this guy is getting after TWO games.

Mark Reynolds is DIRE at centre half and should be the first to the bench when el captian comes back.

What I've seen of him so far, I reckon he could be a useful player for us, but not in the back two.

The way things have been going, him and Craigan might be a reasonable partnership, allowing Reynolds to be pushed in to midfield, but as with Craigan, he looks well short of pace, and that would have me trying him in midfield instead, and for the time being, leave Reynolds where he is.

MON RA DOSSERS

Im seeing similarities between Klimpl and Vadocz, both capable players who were dragged down my the awfulness of the team at the time, watchin the Hamilton game yesterday Klimpl looks like a handy defender, would certainly rather see him at CB than bloody Reynolds, utter pish this season, commented to my brother yesterday, Craigan is slow, and a bit of a bombscare, but we are far worse without him!! I also can't see why Reynolds isnt getting the same criticism, hes beed dire all season even going as far back as the Hearts game.

Was talking about Maros before the game and it was remarked how it'd be good to try him in the middle as he looked more of a midfielder. Lo and behold, get the teamsheet and there he is. And he didn't disappoint I think.