The Pitch

AndyRoss

Forecast for what it worth says it might dip to approx 0 degrees on monday at coldest, but it to be milder than of late between now and then. If we got any pitch protection or part functionality of USH then game should be in no danger.

If it ends up being off, we are lying through our teeth about the USH. Which I reckon we are but still thinl weather should be mild enough to get this game on.

I think its best to wait until Monday before fretting about it. Nay offence to Bop but he's only stating his opinion without really knowing what works planned over the weekend to get the game on and the like so I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist about it.

I know theres a guy who has a DRC signature, maybe he could she'd some light on the subject ?

not heard anything about this. I'll ask my brother since he's on the club committee. I very much doubt it will be the senior club as we have games this weekend and train tuesdays and Thursdays. Midis all have games on sunday too. Might be the minis, but don't see them doing much to the pitch!

not heard anything about this. I'll ask my brother since he's on the club committee. I very much doubt it will be the senior club as we have games this weekend and train tuesdays and Thursdays. Midis all have games on sunday too. Might be the minis, but don't see them doing much to the pitch!

I think he might be in the "minis" as he's kinda young. . . but still a bear lol

See being honest, if the game is off due to a frozen pitch again, then we should be heavily fined and have points docked.

There will be no excuses.

I understand your frustration in the game not being on but I think its really foolish to say we should have points docked. The league is still very tight and a couple of points could make a major difference at the end of the season. I don't see what fining us will do as its not as if the club are sitting about doing nothing. We require major investment in our pitch and any fine will eat into that.

By the way, i havent seen the pitch and have no "inside info" at all here. I only started that thread to waste the time of those tubes on P+B. Its just them taking the bait again.

Aye and that Bam Captain Sensible was sure to take the bait Pr*ck that he is.