Motherwell v Kilmarnock (Mon)

Gaag

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the visitors are well understrength for this one. I'd be pleased if Taouill misses this game, he's the one player they have who can, when on form, cause a lot of problems. Confident of this win.

Looks like the visitors are well understrength for this one. I'd be pleased if Taouill misses this game, he's the one player they have who can, when on form, cause a lot of problems. Confident of this win.

I'm not confident of anything at the moment :P

Anyway......back to the fitba! This is a must win for me, as are the two games following this one. Nine points could see us back in the top six again,which shows how tight things are this season.

Of course, if it goes wrong between now and the new year then we could be bottom, but let's hope not!

With Coach out I'd play Maros at right back with Boab at centre half. Up front I'd get Clarky back in the starting X1 again. So therefore my line-up would look like this:

Smith

Klimpl

Malcolm

Reynolds

Hammell

Lasley

Hughes

Fitzpatrick

Murphy

Porter

Clarkson

I'm going for a Well win, no idea of a scoreline but reckon Clarky will be amongst the goals.

I'm not that confident and our injury problems from last year seem to be reacurring.

I'd take a draw.

Also doubt there will be much of an away crowd.

I'll be there but folk i go to game with and haven't missed a game this season are watching it in Sports Bar at Rugby Park.

£22 for a game on TV, on a monday night 10 days before Christmas is taking the piss!!

killie are missing Fernandez and Taoill who is their best player as a Killie supporting collegue tells me. We're missing Craigan and a MILE off form Quinn so i think we're in better shape going into this game so im going for a 2-1 win. Was going to say 2-0 but reality hit me there as we NEVER keep a clean sheet. Was at Rugby Park earlier in the season and we were the better team that day and got mugged by a last minute goal. Im sure MMwill be using that in his pre match team talk. My team would be- Smith-Malcolm-Krimpl-Reynolds-Hammell

McGarry-Hughes-Lasley

Murphy

Clarkson------Sutton.

Fog's no a problem. Increases our chances of finding a 'Well player with a pass. :ph34r:

My only worry about this game is that I'm not worried about it. :blink: I usually post that "I have a bad feeling about this" with a picture of Obi Wan Kenobi but right now my, only bad feeling is that I don't have a bad feeling about this. If that makes sense. :wacko:

At least it looks like the game will go ahead as the lowest temperature fore-casted is only 3°C.

Mind you they have also predicted heavy fog in the Motherwell area. :ph34r:

Aye, but mind 20cm of snow was forecast last Thursday? What happened to that? Never trust weather forecasts, very rarely correct :blink:

Be unusual this one for me. I've never watched us live on the telly before when we've been playing at Fir Park. Due to family commitments, I shall be sitting on my arse with Setanta for company. Clearly to get rid of the alien feeling, I'll need to burn a pie for myself and make a cup of tea that looks like dishwater...

lets hope we have this game won by the time killie do there usual trick against us do fuck all for 90 minutes and score the winner right at the end.id go with a team of smith,malcolm,klimpl,reynolds,hammell,lasley,hughes,fitzpatrick,clarkson,porter,

murphy.this is the start of some winnable games for us so im hopefull for a 2-0 well win with clarky and ports on target

I don't think there should be a problem with the game going ahead tonight, it's not all that cold seemingly.

However, can't say I'm overly optimistic of a result tonight. At least they are missing a couple of key players, that might stand us in good stead.

I'm going for 2-2 draw

Guest JohnnyDefault

I think it'll be a 'Gretnaesque' attendance tonight and the game will come across like one of them 'Blue Square Premier' matches on the telly.

2-1 Well tho - and it'll be hard going!

I think it'll be a 'Gretnaesque' attendance tonight and the game will come across like one of them 'Blue Square Premier' matches on the telly.

My second team play in the Blue Square, and they get a higher average attendance than we do...

Sigh :blink::ph34r:

Guest JohnnyDefault
My second team play in the Blue Square, and they get a higher average attendance than we do...

Sigh :blink::ph34r:

I like the way they interview the players and managers out on the park during the warm-up and all that.

What's the team?

Had to work down south last year a fair bit and passed Burton Albion's ground when there was a midweek game on - looked a tidy wee park, well attended and well lit.

I think we'll all need to wear our best clobber tonight and have our hair done (for those of you that have hair) - there's a fair chance we'll be on the telly