Black Bands Yesterday.

It was reported in The Daily Record yesterday that Dundee United were wearing black armbands for the helicopter crash in the North Sea due to someone from Broughty Ferry being involved.

I assume that the Hibs lads were possibly for the same thing or maybe due to Bamba playing in the match in Ivory Coast.

We should just wear black arm bands all the time and that means if anyone dies in the week before the game then we are covered.

Minute sliences and black arm bands should be used sparingly as the whole thing starts to become desensitised.

So, where would a Former MFC player fit into your idea :lol:

So, where would a Former MFC player fit into your idea :P
Sorry, must have missed this, but which former 'Well player died?

Just to let you know that tonight (Fri. 27th) my Father-in-Law & ex Motherwell Football Club player 'Geordie' Lindsay died after a short illness.

A lot of the 'Older' posters will remember him from the 60's.

Played 159 times, scoring 27 times from the Left Wing.

Kylie

Kylie - Sorry to hear of your Father-in-Laws passing - I do remember his name, but not seeing him playing. Most of my memories from that era revolve around stories from my late father. He would wax lyrical about teams from that time.

My condolences to you and your family.