In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for the "I know something you don't know" chat NWF. If a signing doesn't come off today you will have annoyed a lot of people.

I take it you have the Monday blues for god sake. Can you no take a bloody joke. I tell you what i'l post my address and and you can come down with the fire torches and burn ma hoose doon with me in it.

Apologies for taking the lords name in vain but ffs people take life far too seriously <_<

Anyway I'm off to work!

I take it you have the Monday blues for god sake. Can you no take a bloody joke. I tell you what i'l post my address and and you can come down with the fire torches and burn ma hoose doon with me in it.

Apologies for taking the lords name in vain but ffs people take life far too seriously :O

Anyway I'm off to work!

Where dae ye work.?? <_<:P:P

Apologies for taking the lords name in vain but ffs people take life far too seriously <_<

Anyway I'm off to work!

There's really no need in clogging up one of the most popular threads on the boards with "jokes" is there?

Lasley, McGarry and Fraser not in the squad on Saturday, anyone think they may be on thier way out this week?

Feel Las is a little unlucky to not feature but the other two are not good enough, pure and simple.

Didn't Fraser only just arrive in the summer?

I can't see him being sold or released just now, especially with only 19 year old Kosiorowski as the other back-up keeper to Ruddy at present.