In's And Out's

AndyRoss

Don't think Meldrum is Dons bound, Leighton has been sacked by McGhee to SAVE cash according to teletext

Although if Melly is being paid less than Leighton, which seems fairly likely, McGhee would still be saving cash by bringing in Melly (even with a modest salary increase, which you'd imagine he'd want to move jobs).

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you have the Monday blues for god sake. Can you no take a bloody joke. I tell you what i'l post my address and and you can come down with the fire torches and burn ma hoose doon with me in it.

Apologies for taking the lords name in vain but ffs people take life far too seriously ;)

Anyway I'm off to work!

Aww you were joking? I didn't realise that. The general tone of the post implied to me that you had insider knowledge & that there WOULD be a signing today. Especially when you replied with "just you wait and see" to somebody. I thought you were being serious!

I don't think it's a case of "taking things far too seriously", it's more a case of we've been told a signing is in the wings, and when people think its funny to say "there will be a signing today" it just gets people's hopes up for no reason, that's all I was meaning.

Don't think Meldrum is Dons bound, Leighton has been sacked by McGhee to SAVE cash according to teletext Leighton in devastated ,ah well thats yer old Gothenburg team mates for yi Jim. ;)

Yeah but Mcghee did mention in the report that he like his staff to "multi-task". Could be a player/coach role?

Aww you were joking? I didn't realise that. The general tone of the post implied to me that you had insider knowledge & that there WOULD be a signing today. Especially when you replied with "just you wait and see" to somebody. I thought you were being serious!

I don't think it's a case of "taking things far too seriously", it's more a case of we've been told a signing is in the wings, and when people think its funny to say "there will be a signing today" it just gets people's hopes up for no reason, that's all I was meaning.

OK people right it wasn't funny please accept my apologies. I just thought people were taking the new signings too seriously and were getting impatient so I laid the baid and got a couple of bites. Apologies for ruining your monday with a light-hearted joke that wasn't funny. I thought the smilies would have given my intentions away but obviously not.

imo there will be another 2 players in probably loans a striker and a defender and that should tick us over to january then we may be busy then depending on where we are in the league and how the injuries and suspensions look :ph34r:

if god Gannon says he's workin on bringin in a couple of players , then just wait and see who arrives at the 'Ark. He's not let us down so far, and it's not one of McGhoo's false promises , so there's a fairly high chance we'll have a couple of players in before the window shuts .

.......in Gannon we trust !!

B-)