In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a huge fans of six month loans at the start of the season to be honest. In our case we might lose two mainstays of the team in January and have to make two more signings, whereas a year long loan makes sense to me.

Anyway, hope he does well. Now for a right back!

Yes Lucas Jutkiewitch for six months. Hopefully we can extend that for a season along with big Ruddy. Not a big fan of 6 month loan deals but hopefully we can get one or two more in before the window shuts. Anyway judging by his picture he's tall and wiry must be to keep Sutton on his toes. :huh: .

Link seems lead to the fact that Wikipedia don't have David Gray footballer listed... :P

Sorry guys, didnt know its not working.

Nah, no basis...just thinking of possible signings when his name popped into my head as I remember signing him in FM a few years back and I had heard about him off to Plymouth and that :D

So, would people be happy with a right back to complete our summer spree or does anybody think further depth is needed?

Wouldn't mind signing a striker on a longer term deal.....not on loan but can understand why this won't happen. Could see us signing a right back on a 1 or 2 year deal.

So you think we don't need anyone!? Definitely need another defender imo

What I meant was it wouldn't be the end of the world if we didn't sign anyone else. We have enough cover I believe to get us through a mild injury crisis at the back, but if we can get a right back in then that is a plus.

Anyone heard anything about a young striker from Everton apparently being our next signing?

New Motherwell signing Lukas Jutkiewicz hopes to make a big impression whilst on loan at Fir Park.

The Everton striker has put pen to paper on an initial six-month loan deal from the Premiership club and wants to prove he's still good enough to play at that level.

:thumbup: