In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Brien - When he first started playing persoanlly I would have shown him the door after his three months accumlated 20 minutes. Then he came on to a bit of a game. Now he is back to where he started. Over the past few weeks his one man band impressions have started again, and it doesnt help that he doesnt have the talent to match it. Not strong enough and not good enough. Get Rid Of

Just noticed this in Kmac's analysis of who to keep and who to punt.

Wonder if he would change his opinion given his from and immense standing ovation on Saturday?

What about getin the boy Josh Thomson in on loan from Celtic? Gannons said he rates him highly, but obv couldn`t afford to buy him. Yes, he is still pretty inexperienced, but could be the type of Centre half we need. Am sure Celtic would be up for it, give him some SPL experience. (Am not a fan of loan deals from the OF,but as long as it was a season long one, none of this 6month pish) And a player Gannon knows well.

Good to hear that Gannon is still chasing players. I'd be delighted if we can get cover/competition for the right-back spot. Sounds like his original target was a Premiership youngster or a player who didn't fancy the SPL too much.

Nice to see him give Murphy a bit of praise as well at the end of the interview. I'm still hopeful he can progress and become a key player for us.

Just had a text saying that that Hammell and Klimpl are seemingly signing for Dundee tomorrow, anyone else heard anything?

Haven't heard a thing but it wouldn't surprise me if Hammell was to leave. I read Gannon's comments about tentative enquiries about certain players and it got me wondering as to who might leave. Hammell, unlike some of the players on the fringes of things, might have his suitors...