In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best start to a new season I can remember! Looks like JGs contacts and reputation down south are kicking in. This is the kind of player I for one want to see us sign, no the old pals act that is the SPL with the same players going from club to club playing the same shit at each place.

I hope JG is given the time and cash when needed to do what he wants.

In JG we trust.

C'Mon the WELL :blink:

Its so refreshing hearing your manager say " I have contacts/ideas of players down south who can do a good job for us" then actually go out use them and do it. Unlike the esteemed MMG, who I see has started at Aberdeen with his favourite need, a big dominant defender, wonder if it`ll take 2 years+ to find one for them?

to be honest, quite surprised mcghee didnt make a move for mclean, and god do i hope we get that player from shwrewsbury. midfielder and winger is what we needed, and got them so far, get another striker and defender for starting every saturday and just more experienced players for depth. of what ive seen of saunders, page, slane, and forbes, i wouldnt mind having them in the team and will obviously develop them into better players :blink:

Sounds like Gannon's contacts in England are about to pay dividends. ( unlike all the talk of contacts in England and Germany that McGhee assured us he had !! ) :blink:

Seems we will have 1 signing ASAP ( Humphreys ) with another 3 or so shortly, if rumours are to be believed.

Here are a few other unconfirmed rumours I have found ( apologies if posted already ) :

1) Christian Nade - Hearts

2) VAN ZANTEN - Hibs FOR 100K

This the Humpherey boy?

0,,10443~4734819,00.jpg

Nade, the defender and Humphreys? God, we will be winning the Europa league now with these black boys according to Nancy!! :blink:

For what it is worth I would love it if we signed big Nade. Very powerfull player. With just the one up front in Gannons formation he would fit the bill.

If we signed Nade id be over the moon, doubt we could afford his wages though. As much as he might be a bit of a fat bastard hes really powerful and caused us no end of problems in the cup replay.

No compo needed.

Humphrey is out of contract at Shrewsbury and has rejected the offer of a new two-year deal with the League Two club.

The important thing about that is he was offered a contract. If Shrewsbury had not offered him a new contract then he would be a free agent.

As for Nade, yes he's powerful but he has a tendency to freeze and snatch his shots. His goalscoring record is terrible for a Hearts centre forward.

Nade and Van Zanten. :doh:

Two absolute diddies. Van Zanten is so limited its unreal, either win the ball off the attacker and hoof it down the line or get gubbed. Nade is just... pish. I'm convinced he's got a touch of the Ali Dia's about him.