In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't watch the game but I did read he was capped. It used to be players got capped immediately after leaving us for Celtic, now it just seems they have to go anywhere in England.

I wasn't aware of Hughes being particularly on form for Norwich but it looks as though you're suddenly worth looking at if you leave the SPL for League One. Don Cowie is a very similar case, although at least he's in the Championship.

I didn't watch the game but I did read he was capped. It used to be players got capped immediately after leaving us for Celtic, now it just seems they have to go anywhere in England.

I wasn't aware of Hughes being particularly on form for Norwich but it looks as though you're suddenly worth looking at if you leave the SPL for League One. Don Cowie is a very similar case, although at least he's in the Championship.

Or you could be cynical and suggest that Hughes and Cowie were two of the closest Scots that they could get to Heathrow airport when the last two pulled out on the morning of the trip. :lol:

To be fair to Hughes Burley called him up for the Northern Ireland friendly last season but he had to pull out through injury so he's been in Burley's thoughts in the past.

So, do you mean, you had to win all of your caps while playing for Motherwell or just some of them?

Because if it's just some of them, it would be Tom Boyd.

I mean who has gained the most Scotland caps while playing for Motherwell. If they have had caps before they came to Motherwell of after they don't count.

Alex McLeish with 77, would be my guess.

So, do you mean, you had to win all of your caps while playing for Motherwell or just some of them?

Because if it's just some of them, it would be Tom Boyd.

Do mid-week internationals count, or just ones on a Saturday?

?

See I just wanted to know the answer. It wasn't a trick question. I wasn't trying to be funny , it is something I didn't know about Motherwell and Wee Yin thought he would rip the piss. All I wanted to know was our Scottish equivalent to Stephen Craigan. If anyone knows I would be grateful for the answer.

See I just wanted to know the answer. It wasn't a trick question. I wasn't trying to be funny , it is something I didn't know about Motherwell and Wee Yin thought he would rip the piss. All I wanted to know was our Scottish equivalent to Stephen Craigan. If anyone knows I would be grateful for the answer.

Was it not George Stevenson?

• 1 month later...

Rumour on Pie and Bovril that Ross County are looking to take Steven McGarry on emergency loan until the end of December.

Would make sense for all parties imo. McGarry has been a good player for us in his time here so far particularly in the season we finished 3rd. Maybe a run of games for Ross County and he will be knocking on the door of our first team in the New Year.

Just a rumour, mind ;)