In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would make sense for all parties imo. McGarry has been a good player for us in his time here so far particularly in the season we finished 3rd.

McGarry had one good game for us against St Mirren when we scored that wonder goal.

Thats it. Nothing more to see here.

Rumour on Pie and Bovril that Ross County are looking to take Steven McGarry on emergency loan until the end of December.

Would make sense for all parties imo. McGarry has been a good player for us in his time here so far particularly in the season we finished 3rd. Maybe a run of games for Ross County and he will be knocking on the door of our first team in the New Year.

Just a rumour, mind :blink:

Well, going by what he said on Saturday that would be difficult as he's likely to be... :unsure:

i think the squad is a little thin up front and i think our main aim should be trying to get in a striker what a team we would have if porter or mccormack was there mon the well jim gannon will have plans for january already between now and the summer there could be a lot of activity in the transfer market

Derry City players are now free agents because of the club's expulsion from the League of Ireland.

Kenny stated that he thought it would be a "great opportunity" for O'Brien who signed for Derry City before the beginning of the 2009 season.

"Ger has attracted attention from Motherwell," said Kenny. "It's a great opportunity for him but I think that he is waiting to find out about their financial situation before signing anything. At the minute I think that they are only able to offer him a deal until the end of the season but understandably he is holding out for something longer."

• 3 months later...
Was loaning him out not an option to get him some games if he's such a prospect?

And do we have a young goalkeeper deemed good (old?) enough to now be third choice?

Hyslop?

I can imagine it will be viewed as freeing up some wages that might go to keeping a regular first team player. Ruddy will go in the summer. We will most likely get another loan deal in and Fraser will be back up. Hopefully. We had four keepers at the club counting the U19 goalie. That number is not required.