In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what world is Mark Reynolds currently worth one million pounds?? If a club were to offer £350,000, I'd take it...

Have to agree but St Midden asking 1 mil for Dorman is laughable as well. Produced absolutely nowt at Hampden last week and despite scoring a few spectacular goals, his team are still relegation candidates and he hasn't really done it against any kind of decent opposition.

Dream on Gus ya fat rocket.

And both Barrowman (Killie) and Dobbie (Hibs) were both let go from SPL clubs, as both deemed not good enough only to make it in the lower leagues.

There is a big difference between these two players. Look at Barrowman's record, he'd done nothing in his career, had one good season and got his move.

Dobbie, on the other hand, has scored consistantly over three or four seasons now. In fact Dobbie has almost as many goals this season as Barrowman has scored in his entire career!

Even if Dobbie didn't work out he wouldn't be any worse than Grabban, Sheridan, Elliott, Grehan as a forward option.

I think he would be worth the risk. Even if we got 6 or 7 goals out of a third choice striker that would make a big difference over a season.

noticed it earlier in the topic

falkirks michael higdon would be a great addition up front, he has that porter presence about him that we miss, he looks pretty good ( he always seems to play really well against us :( )

and his contract is up i believe in the summer.

Lets just hope mcghee reads these forums :lol:

Certainly one has gone now. It was in the Rancid so it must be true...

Motherwell have freed Calum Hendrie despite the teenage striker's 14 goals this season for the reserves and Under-19s.

Certainly one has gone now. It was in the Rancid so it must be true...

Motherwell have freed Calum Hendrie despite the teenage striker's 14 goals this season for the reserves and Under-19s.

It was always likely to happen for two reasons. Firstly he appeared a bit lazy any time I've seen him play, despite his goals.

Secondly, as he's named after two of Motherwell's worst strikers he was never going to make it was he?!!! :rolleyes:

Stockport in Adminstration.

Peter Thompson anyone?

Did he not have a collapsed lung or something recently? Sure i read something about that.

Would take him at Fir Park. He had a good scoring record at Linfield. No doubt would want to stay somewhere down south after only moving there in the summer!

this thread is a joke

Delusions

I wholeheartedly agree - far too much substance abuse going on here. Paul Quinn for (in no particular order) Celtic/the Premiership (Everton)/The Championship (Birmingham)/Russia.

:lol::P:P:lol:

Could be a good move for Davie. He's still under contract so we could get good mony for him. I would sell Reynolds in the summer if we get any offers. He maes far too many mistaes and has been really poor this season.

Would take some money to replace Clarkson. IF we get offers for Reynolds is the key question. I can perhaps see Hearts coming back in for him, beyond that I'm not so sure...

I dont think we should resign Malcolm. He is probably on some sort of money, which we could use for someone else.

I guess he has got his driving license back as I saw him in Hamilton with a fairly new Bentley :unsure:

I'd be delighted if we got a decent wedge for Clarky. Excellent servant and one of our most dangerous players but he is definately replacement if we have a few quid to spend. More importantly, bring in 3 or 4 others.

Reynolds I'd like to keep, see if he can fulfil his potential next season and then really make a few quid off him.

I dont think we should resign Malcolm. He is probably on some sort of money, which we could use for someone else.

I guess he has got his driving license back as I saw him in Hamilton with a fairly new Bentley :unsure:

That post has given me the complete fear. I've been 'assuming' that Boab would be on his merry way this summer. I never for a moment thought about the possibility of him staying. And lets face it - it is a possibility isn't it?

I had planned on renewing my season ticket without any conditions attached.

However if we plan to blow a chunk of the budget on BBB again them I'm afraid. . . .

Surely not!

Boab Malcolm FTP (Funds for Twelve PLayers)

I'd be delighted if we got a decent wedge for Clarky. Excellent servant and one of our most dangerous players but he is definately replacement if we have a few quid to spend. More importantly, bring in 3 or 4 others.

Reynolds I'd like to keep, see if he can fulfil his potential next season and then really make a few quid off him.

I normally agree with a lot of what you say but I'd say Reynolds is far more replaceable than Clarkson. Trying to find someone to score maybe 10 goals in the SPL in the summer is going to be hard enough, without looking for two of them...

Tell you what guys i will be keeping my season ticket money firmly in my pocket till we get a rough idea of what sort of team we will have next year. Money is tight and i wont be forking out 200 quid plus to watch what could be no better than a junior side.