Admission Prices For Rest Of Season

wellfan29

I have a season ticket and I'll probably no be back this season, unless we get Hamilton at home.

I predict a pre-season of changes

Mcghee away

SMith & Hughes & Sheridan away

On a personal note I'd let the young boys have a go for remainder of the season

I won't be back either for the rest of the season. I have better things to be doing with my time now than going to watch meaningless matches for us.

As the poster above says, I reckon todays result has confirmed the departure of McGhee, Smith, Klimpl and Hughes! :(

Edit: fixed Dodge :wallbash:

Clyde beating Airdrie ............ hope that continues.

Personally, even if I didn't live at the back of beyond that gutless bunch of wanks don't deserve 10p gate money from me.

No guts, no bottle, and very little skill/ability = very few fans in these last few games.

now our season is effectivley over i think we should keep the prices at £5 for the remaining home games as i cant see many people willing to hand over £18 to watch meaningless football what do other well fans think

You took the words right out of my mouth there mate, was just about to post the exact same topic.

Today was an absolute shambles. No passion, no skill and no top six.

Unfortunately I have a season ticket but if I didn't, I wouln't even go if they paid me a fiver to go in.

What now for Mark McGhee? His beloved Hearts job has gone and Jimmy Calderwoodstain looks like hanging on to his. This game was on a par with Malpas's reign and that is saying something.

Forget the Sultana deal going tits up this performance ensured that our high earners will be moving on before next season.

can only echo the above sentiments. performances like that are exactly why £18 to get in is a rip off. as the second goal went in, there was a mass departure. i looked around and thought "this is what FP will be like for the remaining games"

i have a season ticket, but i'm doubt if i'll be back this season. falkirk, st.mirren, caley, kilmarnock anf accies...........does that excite anyone?

i'll only be there if we have a chance of relegating someone!!!

on todays performance and alot of the games this season will it be such a blow to lose some of our high earners?

Exactly!

Especially if its all about money nowadays, a lot of clubs throughout Europe are going down the pan. Now is the time to snap up as many freebies as possible to either keep or punt off as a profit.

At the end of the day, someone has to finish in 7th, it just so happens that this year it's our turn.

It could be worse, we could be fighting relegation. Would that please everyone? At least the games would mean something then.

We finished third last season, which was excellent. We haven't managed to do as well again this season, but thats just how it goes.

We should use the rest of the games to bring in some young lads who McGhee thinks could step up to the main squad next season.

We got some good news with the season ticket prices & the Cooper stand, and we can look forward to another game with Accies, and maybe even a few decent youngsters getting a crack at the first team that otherwise wouldn't have.

It could be worse. We could be in Falkirks position.

I'd bet their fans would happily swap positions with us and face a load of "meaningless" games for the rest of the season.

Rather than stay at home in the weekends to come, why not shock the shit out of everyone at the club and show that the support will be there even if we aren't challenging for third place?