Jamie Dolan Memorial Pool Tournament

AndyRoss

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good man , Colin from the pub is going to confirm numbers with me later - then I think its the case of finalising the fixtures.

Last push for numbers guys , give yourself something to look forward to on this bleak Monday morning.

All for less than half the price of a ticket for Falkirk!

Final call for pool players - any issues with Paypal then we can sort out payment on the night.

Gotta try starting to sort out fixtures etc tomorrow. So I'd say tomorrow lunchtime is the deadline for players.

I reckon we need another 15 bodies to fill the tournament.

Please if you can put yourself forward to play and take part on what should be a great night for a very worthy cause.

Final call for pool players - any issues with Paypal then we can sort out payment on the night.

Gotta try starting to sort out fixtures etc tomorrow. So I'd say tomorrow lunchtime is the deadline for players.

I reckon we need another 15 bodies to fill the tournament.

Please if you can put yourself forward to play and take part on what should be a great night for a very worthy cause.

What he said.

Yeah man , I even did some research to find out everyones second names

Email Welltrust@live.co.uk or PM me here if there is anything you need to know about entering tomorrow night.

Colin has asked for some spaces to be kept for guys at the pub , but we still have some spaces to fill.

For those just planning to come along on the night - the raffle was boosted by a number of meals for two donated yesterday and there will also be some good football prizes on offer too.

Morning folks , the day has arrived.

Just an update on names of the guys coming along tonight along with a sneak peak at the raffle prizes on offer.

Dougie Arnott was able to confirm - Chris McCart , Jim Griffin , Tom Boyd , Joe Wark , Stevie Woods , Willie Pettigrew , Stevie Kirk , Bobby Russell , Rab McKinnon , Tommy Coyne , Fraser Wishart , Paul McGrillen , Brian Martin and Mioooooooo

As well as that Stephen Craigan , Jim O'Brien , Marc Fitzpatrick , Bob Malcolm , Scott Leitch , Mark McGhee , John Boyle and many more from the current setup will be along to take part.

There WILL be an opportunity to enter the competition tonight - if you are interested get in touch via PM or try be at Daniels as early as poss. The event starts 7pm sharp and Colin from Jack Daniels has already indicated that many of his regulars are looking to take up the spaces held.

Cheers for putting up with the constant advertising over the last couple of week - lets make it yet another cracking night tonight.

Also along with these prizes Falkirk F.C have just donated a pair of tickets for Saturday's game.

Prizes.doc