Urgent Help. Comment Needed On Article For Tomorrow's Paper!

scott_mfc

Hi guys. On trial for a week at a news agency and a story has been sent in about a town in south africa called Motherwell that is going to be used as a practice ground for the 2010 world cup. The ed is looking for a few quotes from well fans at the prospect of world cup stars playing on "Motherwell's surface".

need a couple of comments asap. If you could pop your name on the end as well. just pop it on here.

Thanks in advance guys

The Motherwell stadium is pictured here...

Motherwell Stadium

Looks to have even less grass than ours. Could you imagine if our stadium did match this and it was a cold, wet, windy November midweek..........

:whistling::D:D

World cup stars. Lionel Messi, Christiano Ronaldo, Thierry Henry, Raul and possibly, Kirk Broadfoot will be playing at Motherwell next summer.

Motherwell Stadium is being used as a stadium for warm up games.

The stadium which is eerilie like Wishaw Sports Centre and has a surface which is slightly better than Ayr beach but ten times better than Motherwell fc's own Fir Park surface.

Lionel Messi says as playing surfaces go I prefer Fir Park as it reminds me of playing football on the beach in my youth.

Kirk Broadfoot agreed as he loved Saltcoats as a wean!!!