Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to do with the colour purely for the use of the horizontal pinstripes and the self colour sleeves.

Pinstripes seem to be in at the moment!

Ah know, just being faciti.... facetius......faitius, having a laugh ma man. :P

Funny somebody said it's different yet quite a few clubs have gone down that route this year as you say.

Ah know, just being faciti.... facetius......faitius, having a laugh ma man. :P

Funny somebody said it's different yet quite a few clubs have gone down that route this year as you say.

I must admit I do quite like pinstripes and like yourself Fatcalf i'm a skinny bastard.

As you said though given a choice I would have preferred a straight reverse of the home this year. Old guys like me don't like change and I would happily have a hooped strip every year. The only alteration I would make each year would be to the shape of the collar.

Mind you I always cut some slack on the away design as it lets you be a bit more adventurous. And for what it's worth this years is none too shabby. Well done to all involved!

Looks good :lol:

I haven't been up to Fir Park to see it in person but maybe anyone who has will know if the stripes continue all the way around and are one the back too? I think the Aberdeen one has only got them on the front and has a plain back which seems to spoil it a wee bit.

From what I've seen though this looks excellent. Haven't bought an away top in years but I might get this one :rolleyes:

Looks good :lol:

I haven't been up to Fir Park to see it in person but maybe anyone who has will know if the stripes continue all the way around and are one the back too? I think the Aberdeen one has only got them on the front and has a plain back which seems to spoil it a wee bit.

From what I've seen though this looks excellent. Haven't bought an away top in years but I might get this one :rolleyes:

ccc_away_shirt_ss_detail.jpg

I don't think the pictures of the strips this year have done them any justice. The best way to show off a new kit is to get a player out on the park wearing it in good light and take a hi-res photograph. These photoshop efforts are pretty poor.

I don't think the pictures of the strips this year have done them any justice. The best way to show off a new kit is to get a player out on the park wearing it in good light and take a hi-res photograph. These photoshop efforts are pretty poor.

I tend to agree, where possible keep it simple.

I'm not keen on overly photoshopped backgrounds as it makes it look too fussy. Where possible kits/players should be photographed against a simple background in the studio. That way the kit design really shines through.