Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resposibilty lies with both Canterbury & the club for not producing a quality professional and retail product - does quality control exist anymore?

The fans shouldn't be concerned about the manufacturing process or how hot their iron is! They should be concerned that they have been let down by both parties.

If yer croc fell off yer new polo, you'd be right to be angry!

:mad:

ps. needle & thread in the post :P

Well, returned the wee fellas' on Friday due to the logo unattaching itself from the shirt. Asked when I purchased and informed problems lay with the first batch delivered only. Repressed with no problems and he was back sporting the colours up here in a sea of bumble bee kits. First wash since, lettering has peeled at the same locations and stuck in a back to front fashion over the other letters. The Wicked Witch (she may even pass it to the Wicked Sister-in-law, she's worse) has now been given the shirt to return, you lot can now get the earache!

Quality/Manufacturing issues aside... Garment replaced, no issues. Top service, with thanks.

Resposibilty lies with both Canterbury & the club for not producing a quality professional and retail product

Nonsense, responsibility does not lie with the club at all in this case,

It lies strictly with the suppliers Canterbury and PSL (club shop)

Canterbury have well documented problems

PSL seem to be doing the correct thing in replacing the poor quality garments to date.

I'm extremely dissapointed that a second batch was allowed through the quality controls , and would be a little concerned that those strips had been pressed in the same manner as the home replicas.

But in no way can this be laid at the clubs door, the suppliers were appointed in good faith and failed on a certain level, the clubs responsibilities lie in the future to put sanctions in place to protect customers/fans & brand/image

I'm extremely dissapointed that a second batch was allowed through the quality controls , and would be a little concerned that those strips had been pressed in the same manner as the home replicas.

Home replica and Away Pro-kit were manufactured with logo's being pressed at the same time!

The 2nd batch of home replica are in the shop now and are absolutely fine, as the Away replica will be.

:mad:

On that note, I'm out of here - it's getting ridiculous now

Any reason why those two faulty batches were made at the same time? Seems odd considering the away first team wasn't to be worn until recently, whereas the teams home kits which were first worn at the same time as they went on sale have been ok?

All very strange from CCC.

Like I say a couple of seasons of off the shelf red / yellow catalogue jobs will sort all this out.

Time for PSL and the club to really 'not give a fuck'

to let folk know exactly what that would like in terms of merch.

I'm quite certain PSL won't be hiring you as Sales Director anytime soon Steve. :mad:

As upset as I know you get about this topic, such an approach would be business suicide. Regardless of how over-the-top, ill-informed, inappropriate or otherwise some comments have been, you don't bite the hand that feeds you and piss the paying customers off. That is, if you want to sell any merchandise in the future, whether it be red/yellow or claret & amber!

FWIW, I think the service from PSL when faced with these quality issues has been spot on.

Bit OT but I've got a 'man' close too where I live, too close in fact, and everyday it seems to be a challenge to get as much Rangers merchandise on as possible. I kid you not when I say it is two sometimes three items AT A TIME from either a FULL tracksuit, baseball cap, Home or away shirt, shorts, and bench jacket. This guy is in his 40s, doesn't work, and only ever seen in the company of another 'male' who clearly sports one of those XXXXXL home tops (oh aye have a look in JJB.....they do exist) at all times. Never a sadder sight seen. The irony being neither of these f**ktards could pick out Ibrox on a map of Govan.

xpzivc.jpg