Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, when you say "minimun order", what kind of numbers are we talking about?

Maybe if we promised CCC money up front or JB covered the loss if they don't all sell............ ;):D

I would be very wary about asking on here how many people would buy one. That was a big part of our 'market research' ( :lol: ) for the Tam Cowan/Phil O'Donnell DVDs, and the actual amount sold was nowhere near the level of positive response we got on here. Hence, my loft is currently insulated with about 800 DVDs...

are there any xxls in the shop yet im STILL waiting for my preorder top

I'm glad I'm not the only one still waiting on my "pre-order" top. Paid £5.95 for the privilege of having it turn up on my doorstep on Saturday morning!

Surely they hadn't run out of large tops two days before the launch date??

If this had been any other company I'd be demanding my money back by now :doh:

Seriously guys, what's the script?

(Semi) Sensible shirt pricing at Brentford FC, from Football Shirt Culture

"Brentford Football Club unveiled the new 2009/10 New Puma Home Kit. The kit will be officially launched on Friday 10th July 2009.

Shirt prices have again been frozen for the fifth consecutive season.

Adult shirts (available in sizes Small - XXXXL) are priced at £29.99 (long sleeved £32.99, Small - XXXL only), with junior shirts (available in sizes Small Boys - Youth) at just £24.99. "

I'm glad I'm not the only one still waiting on my "pre-order" top. Paid £5.95 for the privilege of having it turn up on my doorstep on Saturday morning!

Surely they hadn't run out of large tops two days before the launch date??

If this had been any other company I'd be demanding my money back by now :lol:

Seriously guys, what's the script?

If you pre-ordered a large for delivery it will have been sent. This sounds as though there may be a problem with your delivery. Please call the shop on 01698 338 025 with your order details and we will track your delivery for you.

Kind regards

Alan

are there any xxls in the shop yet im STILL waiting for my preorder top

We are still waiting for the second delivery of jerseys. Pre-orders were at record levels and we very quickly sold out of certain sizes. XXL were admitedly short delivered so we sold out of these first. Please call the shop on 01698 338 025 and we can try to give you updated delivery info. Canterbury are doing everything within their power to speed up the delivery of the second batch but this is not an easy process as they are on route from overseas. We should have all delivery information with us this afternoon.

Kind regards

Alan

when the long sleeved tops in the shop? im holding out for one of them

Canterbury have told us we will receive the long sleeved shirts on Friday. At the moment we have no order tracking number so we can't get an exact time. As soon as I have more info I'll post here.

Kind regards

Alan Provan

Will the Well shop be stocking "Europa League" patches and numbers.

FFC shop has no knowledge of anything coming in for our shirts. But surely there will be for the players strips?

we had them last year as we were in the first round proper but i'm pretty sure teams in the qualifying rounds don't get them.

FFC shop has no knowledge of anything coming in for our shirts. But surely there will be for the players strips?

I sincerely hope the 'Well shop will be cashing in by charging an extra premium to put Yoofa badges on anything that isn't a 'Well top!

No, the players won't have either Europa League names/numbers or badges for the qualification stages. Only at the 1st round proper do they get brought in. IF we make it that far, we'll probably then stock them.

No, the players won't have either Europa League names/numbers or badges for the qualification stages. Only at the 1st round proper do they get brought in. IF we make it that far, we'll probably then stock them.

So basically if a team makes it to the Group Stages of the Europa League, they got all the stuff that goes with it.

No chance of the Bairns making the group stages so no probs. Ta.

Top arrived today (after paying fuck all for it. B-) ) and it looks like a shite fake thing.

Was it really worth it to have a stripe along the back? :huh:

How can the original look like a fake ? B-) We're getting into metaphysics and the nature of reality. Wonder what Stephen Hawking makes of the new 'Well shirt ? :P

I still think it looks really good. The material is high quality and the stitching is superb, and as Dave said, the demand wouldn't be there for the £90 player version.