rab_mackinnon

Guys - Unfortunately it looks like Stevie Kirk will be unable to referee the game this evening due to work commitments. The Club, however, have secured the services of a Grade One referee to fill this role. Stevie sends his best wishes and hopes everyone has a great time.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the Players Entrance at Fir Park at 5.30pm this evening.

Finally can we say that those playing in the game are from all ages, genders, and abilities and we would ask all players to respect this to ensure everyone has the best possible time.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMAZING

What an experience.

Never thought id say i scored 2 goals at fir park and was set up by stevie kirk.

I got done for speeding on the way home, but that canni even take the smile off my face.

Just a big thanks to all the guys who arranged it, i think I can say on behalf of every one i never thought id ever get a chance like that, so thanks a million.

Brazil

what a fantastic experience, i'll never make a goally!! I let in a few including 2 from Stevie Kirk, but theres no shame in that. just like to say a massive thanks to all the guys & girls who took part, and especially the login to learn guys and of course Stevie, Willie, and Gordon Young.

Garry

It was an excellent experience played in the right atmosphere with a few cracking goals to boot.

When was the last time the home team scored 8 at Fir Park??

Being able to say that I:

Scored a goal at Fir park

Set up Stevie kirk to score a goal at Fir park or

Had a shower with Stevie Kirk at Fir Park :cheers:

A special mention for log in to learn and ChasserB for making it all possible and also for Mortonhall Well for being my Man of the match with his Kaiserlike performance in defence.

It was an excellent experience played in the right atmosphere with a few cracking goals to boot.

When was the last time the home team scored 8 at Fir Park??

Being able to say that I:

Scored a goal at Fir park

Set up Stevie kirk to score a goal at Fir park or

Had a shower with Stevie Kirk at Fir Park :O

A special mention for log in to learn and ChasserB for making it all possible and also for Mortonhall Well for being my Man of the match with his Kaiserlike performance in defence.

8? Make that 9!! 9-4 win to the 'home' side.........and when is the last time you can say the 'away' team scored 4 times at Fir Park and LOST.

I'd just like to echo the comments above. I'm just in the house (out for dinner after the game.....slightly spoiled by the good sandwiches right enough :lol: ) and the pain I will feel is most definatley in the post. I'd happily do that EVERY Friday night though.

Just walking in to the away dressing room and seeing a Motherwell top hanging on the peg with my name on the back was a thrill in itself. Playing out in the park I have watched my team play on for YEARS.....that is another thing. Having the pleasure of playing in the same side as Stevie Kirk.......again fantastic. Having said Kirkie half inch most of my lynx shower gel........ :lol:

Thanks to the logintolearn guys, Motherwell FC, and the guys and gals playing for a fantastic night!!!! :D

Some of the quality out there was rather impressive indeed!

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Finlay aka 'Number 2 Motherwell Home Team'.

I've seen Motherwell win the Cup and now I've played at Fir Park - nothing will top that!

It was a fantastic night with some real quality out there.

A special mention to Ferguson at full back in the home team defence who was excellent and also to Welldaft Mk1 who was quality and took his goal really well. And to be on the same pitch as Stevie Kirk was a dream come true.

Also thanks to ChasserB for making it all possible. These things take a lot or organising so well done and thanks for a fantastic night.

Gebbie in the home defence.

A special mention to Ferguson at full back in the home team defence who was excellent and also to Welldaft Mk1 who was quality and took his goal really well. And to be on the same pitch as Stevie Kirk was a dream come true.

Cheers mate, but I was just following your lead. Some of your tackles, in and around the box were first rate!!! I'd have you on the bench before Bob Malcolm :lol::rolleyes:

Alright chaps, ive uploaded a shed load of photos for any one who wants to see if there is any of themselves they can steal.

To be honest, most of them are of me (Including my nutmeg on the away teams number 23 shot by shot, ohh yess) :O but i assure you, there is more than a few of the other players.

enjoy.

http://picasaweb.google.com/scottbrazil21/...rParkALLPHOTOS#

Just to echo what everyone else has said, a brilliant night and a real honour to play on the Fir Park turf!

The only disappointment for me was getting injured so early on, that slide tackle in the first few minutes has done my ankle ligaments in :lol: No problem with the tackle at all, cracking slide and took the ball cleanly! Managed to hobble on and even popped up with a cheeky goal at the south stand end. Cheers to all the organisers and looking forward to the next one :lol:

Only if you agree that i was robbed of hatrick after my 40 yard ping into the top left hand corner was chopped off, when the ref blew the half time whistle.

Ken reid

number 11 home team

You were indeed robbed, perhaps the best strike of the day!

I'm sure anyone can back it up :lol: Number 17 in the away team, i scored from a tight angle at the south stand end right into the roof of the net!

Someone say they seen it? :D

I can corroborate this claim. In fact I was about two feet away when you pinged it in.

That was a cracking idea about getting it filmed. Shame it never happened. Maybe next year :D

The photographs on the official site are belters.

Incidentally there was a guy in the away team (sorry I don't know his name) with a ponytail wearing a knee brace during the match. He took a lot of pictures. Anyone seen them? He took one of me standing at the 'interview board' in the tunnel and it would be nice to get a copy.

• 3 weeks later...