Europe If We Do

decorator

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm clutching at straws, by the looks of things we would have to be unseeded to get a draw out this neck of the woods and looking at the teams, I think we would be seeded, so I don't see it happening for me this round. But we'll wait and see, a lot of ifs and buts to go first (we may not even get the spot).

Had to change my name from Ujpest as Celtic are trying to sign one of their defenders and are looking at setting up a feeder agreement with them. McCart's been out a few times over the past while.

Anyway, I think we met your father and his mates as well, all the best to them.

Cheers

Clearly someone trying to get some of my lime light.

I am sure admin can check IP address's to prove I am in no way linked with decorator.

I think its pretty clear how much I love the Well, This guy is just fishing IMO

this guy may have taken in a few games in his time ;)

Old Tommy stepped off the bus and into the drink before the cup-tie in '91.

I remember the night well and it was after the game and the fog had came down pretty quick. Tommy was walking down the side of our bus looking for his own bus and walked right off the end of the dock. A young cop jumped in and while he was getting Tommy to the side you could hear tommy shouting "get ma bunnet" - hilarious at the time. An overnight in Inverclyde Hospital and Tam was back on the Saturday sellin programmes.