Prices For The Rest Of The Season.

well_nuts

Its quite steap prices for the run in to the end of the campaign when we have nothing to play for. But nevertheless i will be in attendance for the remaining 3 games. Fingers crost we dont get many bookings and get a another chance of Europe. How fitting would it be for the club to be in the inaugral Europa Cup!!

Its quite steap prices for the run in to the end of the campaign when we have nothing to play for. But nevertheless i will be in attendance for the remaining 3 games. Fingers crost we dont get many bookings and get a another chance of Europe. How fitting would it be for the club to be in the inaugral Europa Cup!!

Especially as the Europa Cup logo is............... CLARET and AMBER :(:(

I'm not too sure about season ticket numbers against the rest of the home support every week but I would have thought that the majority of home fans at the remaining games will be made up of mainly season ticket holders, regardless of price. Motherwell have nothing to play for so i doubt we will be able to tempt the floating fans into Fir Park for the rest of the season. I reckon the high prices are still in place due to travelling supports who have everything to play for.

So no point in dropping prices now

I think KMcalpin has a valid point. I am a season ticket holder and I pay £360 for the Main Stand.

With roughly 20 Homegames we talk about £18 per Game. I think if you miss 3 games you are already losing, esp this year, with all the reduced prices.

Of course I want Fir Park to be as full as possible, however this season was a bit of a mess to be fairly honest, but it should work out better for next season, if you grab the early bird offer for roughly £330.

Depends on your view!

If you ask Mark McGhee he'll tell you thats pretty good prices to see the best footballing side we've had in 40 years!

:O

Fair point but throughout history many great leaders have been know to babble a power of shite.

I'm sure MM's been an avid follower of the mighty Well over the past 40 years :D

Me either. The first Star Wars movie came out and Elvis died. So a good year all round.

Yes remember that well , I was first to tell my girlfriend of the time and she didn't believe (her being Elvis daft) and when it came on the news she threw me out saying it was my fault :D and never spoke to me again :O a lucky escape methinks :lol::D