Season Ticket Sales Up

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 'Flow

Jamesy,

Yea, everyone should definitely have their letter. We've had (as all long suffering 'Well fans know) on-going issues with our database which Leeann has prioritised during this campaign to sort out (which will require a wee bit longer filling out individual forms but should, hopefully, rectify these issues once and for all).

You don't need your letter to renew other than the online log-in. If you require that, let me know and I'll ask in the Ticket Office and PM you the relevant details. Other than that, you can pop into the office (times contained within the link) or phone up on 01698 333 333.

Cheers ;)

'Flow

Guest 'Flow
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but can you buy a first-time season ticket online if you want to pay it up monthly, or do you need to go in?

Frazzle

Fraz,

No, you need to come into the office to fill out a form so we can sent it to Zebra. We're hoping, for next year, this facility will be available online.

'Flow, this house, in darkest Renfrewshire, is still waiting on three renewal letters !!! E.mailed the Club last night, but no reply yet.

Eddie,

Where did you send the email? I've asked around the houses and no-one knows anything off it. Not saying for a second you didn't send it but concerned an email address isn't working.

If you can PM your details (Including Season Ticket Seats), I'll sort it out. We think we've cracked why some people are getting letters and some aren't so hopefully from this season onwards we'll see a more accurate postal mail system.

Cheers

'Flow

PS REMINDER THAT THERE IS ONLY 16 DAYS FOR YOU TO TAKE UP THE 10% DISCOUNT OFFER

Guest 'Flow

Jay,

Does Jim get his letters (or as I suspect, does he get two?)...

If he does then it's because when either of you renewed it was put under one name and we never got (or should that be, we never took) the appropriate details for the second person. Leeann has spoke about this on the Official a week or so ago and it is our fault on that but we're working hard this year to make sure we collect everyone's details so this type of thing doesn't happen.

If Jim only gets one letter than that's potentially another problem which I think we've cracked too.

Let me know!

Cheers

Flow

Guest 'Flow

Eddie,

I've checked that and can't find your mail... I'll investigate why that's happened. Don't suppose you get a bounce back email?

My PM's were full so can you try again and let me know of your three tickets and I'll investigate.

If anyone else who hasn't received their letters needs their online details then contact Jade in the Ticket Office via email jade.gallacher@motherwellfc.co.uk and she'll send you it out.

Cheers

'Flow

Jay,

Does Jim get his letters (or as I suspect, does he get two?)...

If he does then it's because when either of you renewed it was put under one name and we never got (or should that be, we never took) the appropriate details for the second person. Leeann has spoke about this on the Official a week or so ago and it is our fault on that but we're working hard this year to make sure we collect everyone's details so this type of thing doesn't happen.

If Jim only gets one letter than that's potentially another problem which I think we've cracked too.

Let me know!

Cheers

Flow

My da usually gets the one letter. It's not a big issue as I know what's going via the official site or on here anyway, but it would be nice to get my own letter all the same! :ph34r:

Guest 'Flow
When do the season tickets go on public sale ?

Martin,

They are on sale now mate either to renew or buy!

2008/2009 Season Ticket holders will have their seats held in reserve till the end of June but you can buy any non-reserved seat now with the 10% discount (up to and including 31st May).

Cheers

'Flow

Guest 'Flow
My da usually gets the one letter. It's not a big issue as I know what's going via the official site or on here anyway, but it would be nice to get my own letter all the same! :ph34r:

It'll be the other problems then about how your details were entered into the system. We've managed to locate that problem so now; hopefully, you'll start to receive postal correspondence when we send them out.

Cheers

Flow

It'll be the other problems then about how your details were entered into the system. We've managed to locate that problem so now; hopefully, you'll start to receive postal correspondence when we send them out.

Cheers

Flow

Nice one mate, cheers!

'Flow, for some reason I'm not being allowed to PM anybody, however I will E.mail Jade my details and hopefully she'll sort out my issues, thanks for the help.

Think you need to have made 5 posts before you can PM, recent thing to prevent spam or something

The lack of working technology over the last couple of years has been a pain for everybody - however the folk in the office should get an MBE or the Victoria Cross or something like that. They must be absolutely perplexed every time a cup game or season ticket time comes round.

In fact it wouldny surprise me if it was one of them that put holes in the USH and put mogadon in the players pre match snack prior to the split - to scupper our push for europe. :ph34r:

Big Up (or whatever young people say nowadays)

Flow

Just some feedback on my renewal experience - its meant to be just that and hopefully it'll help you fine tune the online system. Not being negative.

I received my letter ok and the details were all correct. I decided to renew online and did so & that has saved me a round trip of 120 miles by car.

I logged on ok last night but found the system a wee bit cumbersome. Again my details were correct. I didn't realise at first that the "email" box on the renawal form equated to the on-line username in my renewal letter. Could the same terms be used perhaps?

Why do we need a 20 digit bar code? Would 4,5 or perhaps 6 not do?

The online renewal took a wee while with a bit of toing and froing - a bit cumbersome. Anyhow, it seemed to take ok and I logged out. However I don't know if my renewal was successful? Would there be any way of sending an automated email to confirm that it was?

Thats about it - just glad that I can renew online. Well done.

Flow,

I have received my renewal letter and thinking back I have received all postal letters sent by the club, am I in the minority?

Can the club not email all communiques to those that give email address' rather than depend on the Post Office?

Anyway what I was really meaning to ask is I am planning to renew online during the Bank Holiday weekend (after pay day) will the system be expected to be fully operational or will it be offline? If it does go down will there be anyone available to sort it and failing this will the ticket office be open on the Monday?

:(