Mark McGhee

jazz

We have been playing stuff of the same standard served up under Malpas for months.

McGhee doesn't want to be here and its rubbing off on the players. Too many players not pulling their weight and it needs to change.

Cliff Richard scores more often than us these days!

Im absolutely SEETHING in the gutless spineless PISH that was shown around the UK. Im embarressed by that and MM has to take total responsibility for the dross that has been served this season. If he's not able to to improve on that shite then he should fuck off. Im as angry as i've EVER been watching Motherwell and the LACK OF EFFORT IS ABSOLUTELY APPALLING!!!! :ph34r:

That was a Malpas type performance from both the team and McGhee. The only difference being McGhee stands up while looking unintrested and clueless. And to think McGhee's probably getting double what Malpas earned to produce the same shite. If he can find a club willing to take him he can go anytime as far as I'm concerned as it doesn't look like he's got the heart or the tactical nous to get us out of this mess.

Will be interesting to read the media whores reaction after that total fucking inept performance tonight, a few more like that and there will be chants of MMG get to fuck.

We have now gone over 8 hours or so from scoring from open play , we have a team of not bad football players that was totally bossed about tonight by a depleted Kilmarnock side and that in itself is worrying. it is a bad day when the best player we had by a fucking country mile was a young kid at 17 years of age playing his first full debut game , questions have now to be asked about whats happening at Motherwell as to be honest this is simply shite . We are now in a relegation fight with Hamilton, Inverness and St Mirren and right now i do not think we would have the balls or the fight to overcome any side that are willing to battle and fight for any points that are available ( hope im wrong but on that showing tonight it is a possabilaty) really pissed off with that tonight in fact im fucking raging.

JT.

We have been playing stuff of the same standard served up under Malpas for months.

You must have a short memory because although we've been poor recently we are still a lot better than the Malpas period. We played pretty well against Rangers a couple of weeks ago for instance.

We went 12 matches with 1 win in the later days of Malpas, lets not get carried away with the criticism.

It's not good right now but supporters need to avoid blowing things out of perspective. We are going through a bad spell right now but let's not compare half a season of mediocre fare with a full season of absolute drivel.

Does it occur to anyone that our players are just playing shite and not trying for the fans ? McGhee MUST shoulder some of the blame but come on do you really think anyone would do better with this lot ? ..... Wish some folk would got off their arse and come to FP tae but thats peoples right.

You must have a short memory because although we've been poor recently we are still a lot better than the Malpas period. We played pretty well against Rangers a couple of weeks ago for instance.

We went 12 matches with 1 win in the later days of Malpas, lets not get carried away with the criticism.

It's not good right now but supporters need to avoid blowing things out of perspective. We are going through a bad spell right now but let's not compare half a season of mediocre fare with a full season of absolute drivel.

from the falkirk game until tonite those performances have been as bas as anything witnessed under malpas.our defence is as pish as ever,midfield gets constantly outplayed and out strikers couldve played all nite and we wouldny have done anything.this is relegation stuff and from recent games we dont have the skills to cope with a battle at the bottom.mcghee has probably three games to save his job if he doesny think hes upto it then he should walk and let us get somebody in that actually wants to be motherwell manager.

OK, here comes to post! We will all be better when he leaves because we have eh.........

Hmmm.... Aye, he sounds like a good manager him!

Why do you always need to besarcastic when people post their opinion?

We will be better because to me his heart isn't in it at the moment. If a another manager came he would come in and see that the players are not pulling their weight. The new manager would boot arses and make changes, something mcGhee will not do.

McGhee actually reminds me more of McCleish than Malpas because no matter how pish a team he puts out, he'll give the media a few soundbites after the game to keep them sweet, and there'll never be a bad word written about him. A journalist who was interested in doing his job properly would be asking some really difficult questions at this stage and tearing him to shreads, but because he's a media whore it doesn't happen. Nobody has asked him why he has failed to sign a centre half in three transfer windows, or why there was no replacement for McCormack waiting, even though he knew he was leaving at least six months before he did. He also needs to be held accountable for having no plan B whatsoever and for being incapable of positively influencing a game with a substitution. His time is coming to an end, and fast.

Frazzle

Granted, not many positives came from tonight, but to take off Sutton then Boab, and leave on that fucking waster McGary was the last straw. I also believe when the boo's rang out at te 2nd Killie goal MMcG had a wee gesture towards the East Stand. He is in the process of ruining the memory of such a brilliant season with the shite being served up. The only unfortunate thing is, with the wage rise he was given at the star of the season, I doub we will be able to ship him out, and given that performance tonight was beamed across the UK, I cant see the teams banging the door down to take him. The Jambo's must be breathinga huge sigh of relief! Taxi for Mr MgGhee, your times up!..............And, just to wind up Stall....TERRY BUTCJERS MOTHERWELL ARMY! He may be tacticaly naive, but he would NEVER stand for lack-lustre performances that we are currently being served up.

Want to make some cash, check out the price on the Accies Sat, I think we could find at least 3/1 somewhere, PILE ON!!!

Why do you always need to besarcastic when people post their opinion?

We will be better because to me his heart isn't in it at the moment. If a another manager came he would come in and see that the players are not pulling their weight. The new manager would boot arses and make changes, something mcGhee will not do.

Agree 100% we need a manager to come in and kick some serious ass.

How do we expect the players to try when the manager is already making excuses about the lack of signings come Jan

Agree 100% we need a manager to come in and kick some serious ass.

How do we expect the players to try when the manager is already making excuses about the lack of signings come Jan

good post tam.the thing is to is that mcghee doesny see his longer term future at motherwell so how can he trusted to bring in new players in january.time for a change i think

Football is a results driven business it doesn't matter

what you have done in the past or what you say you will do in the future its the here

and now that count .On current form McGhee is under pressure for the first time at Firpark.

And he has brought a lot of that pressure on himself. How many fans would be willing to back him for longer if he hadn't been tarting himself about for every job that comes up. One good season doesn't make you a good manager. It's how you deal with a poor one and right now he isn't dealing with it at all!

.........How do we expect the players to try when the manager is already making excuses about the lack of signings come Jan

because they are supposed to be fuckin professionals who take pride in playing and winning!

Yes, as a whole,the team were shite tonight but I couldn't say that they were not trying. This idea of playing two big strikers is not working, we must stop punting long balls up to them only to see the ball come straight back into our half. If we are to play with three up front then it must be one target man and two grafters who will feed the target and try to pounce on any loose balls in the box.

Just back from the match and after tonight's dross relegation is a distinct possibility. Hamilton will fancy their chances against a Well team lacking in every department. In fact, come to think of it, Inverurie Locos will fancy knocking us out the cup on this form.

Anyone know the odds? I may just put a few bob on it.

And he has brought a lot of that pressure on himself. How many fans would be willing to back him for longer if he hadn't been tarting himself about for every job that comes up. One good season doesn't make you a good manager. It's how you deal with a poor one and right now he isn't dealing with it at all!

Whoring for every job that has come up....

Scotland - I would tell Motherwell goodbye, although I may not have cost me the job by demanding a full season at Fir Park and I'm a Motherwell fan

Hibernian - No word

Hearts - Rejected the job

Sunderland - No word

Newcastle - No word

West Ham - No word

Watford - No Word

There are many more jobs that have come up in the last 15-18 months. Please tell me which ones he whored himself to?

......How many fans would be willing to back him for longer if he hadn't been tarting himself about for every job that comes up. One good season doesn't make you a good manager. It's how you deal with a poor one and right now he isn't dealing with it at all!

Got to agree with you that he's not dealing with the problems that we have at the moment but I'm still willing to back him.