Euro Away Day

fergie26

Read somewhere that our first round Euro match would be against a team from one of the following countries : Macedonia

Azerbaijan

Estonia

Albania

Kazakhstan

Armenia

Wales

N Ireland

Faroes

Luxembourg

Montenegro

Malta

I would probably only manage the home game as I'm off on holiday soon after , but does anyone fancy any of these destinations ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read somewhere that our first round Euro match would be against a team from one of the following countries : Macedonia

Azerbaijan

Estonia

Albania

Kazakhstan

Armenia

Wales

N Ireland

Faroes

Luxembourg

Montenegro

Malta

I would probably only manage the home game as I'm off on holiday soon after , but does anyone fancy any of these destinations ?

Wales :lol:

I can drive there!

Going by ease of access and given we've only got 10 days to get it sorted, I reckon Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Albania, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Montenegro would prove the most troublesome to get to.

Estonia, I'm pretty sure you can get to on Ryanair or Easy Jet, Wales and Northern Ireland are easy enough, Faroes MAY prove difficult as I don't know the regularity of the flights from Aberdeen and the ferries etc. Luxembourg is probably our easiest access on the continent with budget airlines to Belgium, Germany and France and the TGV from Paris being an option. Malta could open up a lot of 'Well fans booking the cheapest package holiday deal to Valetta!

Hopefully, if we get there it'll be Luxembourg, I think that would be the best and easiest chance for us.

Azerbaijan

Estonia

Albania

Kazakhstan

Armenia

Wales

N Ireland

Faroes

Luxembourg

Montenegro

Malta

I will have borrow the money from family to make it to the away leg.

:D:P:unsure:

Anywhere in the UK would be ideal for the first tie (if we win), would pick Malta or Luxembourg other than that. Roughly about £170 flying to Luxembourg so its no too bad. We flew there on the way to Nancy thought the place was quite decent and seemed really busy when we went through it. Any of the other countries then i'll almost certainly won't be going if drawn there.

Some horrendous possibilities there, especially into the former Soviet states, and Macedonia, and The Faroes. Ulster also brings it's potential off the field problems, as does Wales.

Luxembourg anyone ?

I understand Ulster, but what off the field problems would we face down in the valleys? :huh: