Attendance

Neil

Season ticket holder of long standing but elected not to go tonight and watched on Setanta from warm comfort of armchair. I got chairman's recent insulting letter and fed-up with being treated with utter contempt decided not to go tonight. Next season, assuming we are still in SPL I won't be renewing my season ticket and will pick what games I go to. Grim reality setting in for chairman but I reckon he's reaping what he sowed.

Last Season our worst attendance was: 2nd Rnd League Cup - 3,571 v Raith Rovers

worst league attendance was v Inverness 4,259

2006/07 the worst attendance was v Falkirk in the League - 3,640

2005/06 we only managed 3,989 for a League Cup Quarter Final v Aberdeen. In the league 3,621 v Dunfermline.

Back in the mid 80's we regularly got crowds down in the 2,000's in the Premier League so tonight wasn't as bad as that!

What were the prices tonight? Were there any incentives in place for people to come to a game on live telly just before Christmas?

Missed the hibs game, but at £18 (east stand) was £3 dearer than the rangers game, £2 dearer than the one before that (Hamilton I think?).

Do they just make it up?

Here's the prices here!

:)

Season ticket holder of long standing but elected not to go tonight and watched on Setanta from warm comfort of armchair. I got chairman's recent insulting letter and fed-up with being treated with utter contempt decided not to go tonight. Next season, assuming we are still in SPL I won't be renewing my season ticket and will pick what games I go to. Grim reality setting in for chairman but I reckon he's reaping what he sowed.

The only difference for me is I didn't get a letter. I'm totally scunnered with Motherwell.

Yabbas, I empathasise with you. However you didn't miss much and the muppets couldn't even spellcheck it before sending it out. Under Boyle, the club has reached an alltime low and particularly in respect of its relations with its lifeblood, the supporters. I too am absolutely scunnered wit them right now.

Heres another scunnered one to add to the list, from top to bottom our club stinks to high heaven at the moment, from the shit we have to endure on the park to the idiots running it behind the so called scenes .

no season book next year from me also they can shove it ware the sun dont shine .

JT.

Fucking ridiculous to be honest, Boyle should take a long hard look at himself. He'll charge the Killie fans standard prices, 11 days before christmas, while the game is on TV, but next time we play Celtic or Rangers he'll fill the ground with their fans for £15 a head.

John Boyle is going to wake up one day to find Motherwell playing infront of 1500 people at Fir Park and wonder were the fuck he went wrong.

Freezing Monday night, Christmas 10 days away, game on telly. You really would think that somewhere inside his head a switch would go off saying "Maybe we should reduce the prices a bit to get a decent crowd in."

But, then again, this IS John Boyle we're talking about.

Poor show.

Freezing Monday night, Christmas 10 days away, game on telly. You really would think that somewhere inside his head a switch would go off saying "Maybe we should reduce the prices a bit to get a decent crowd in."

But, then again, this IS John Boyle we're talking about.

Poor show.

We should have lamped the fecker when we had the chance, son. :D

To be honest it looked more like 150ish in the Killie end, but we wouldn't have taken any more than that to Rugby Park in similar circumstances.

£22 is far too much for a game like last night that was available live, a distinct lack of thinking by the club on this. Also, weren't the Well fans meant to be in the South Stand last night? The pricing initiative stated that adults woulld get in for a tenner and under 11s for free for games against Killie, ICT and others?

Not even sure that under 11 season ticket holders are able to get a pal in for free as also mentioned, I take it these deals have been swept under the carpet too? Confusion reigns. Poor show MFC.

£22 to watch that is a joke, anytime of year, never mind in the current financial climate.

Just seems ridiculous to be shafting Killie fans when we're bending over backwards to get the bigots into our ground. Killie were one of the clubs that participated in the short lived reciprocal arrangements we had in place for season ticket holders a few years back were they not? Plus their pies are magic.

I knew that the att for a monday night game on Setanta would be poor. Why on earth did they pick this game anyway. It's turned out to be a MAJOR embaressment to us. Oh and by the way im a season ticket holder too and go to a dozen or so away games and wont be renewing my ticket next season either to watch that crap. :rolleyes: .

Also, weren't the Well fans meant to be in the South Stand last night? The pricing initiative stated that adults woulld get in for a tenner and under 11s for free for games against Killie, ICT and others?

Not even sure that under 11 season ticket holders are able to get a pal in for free as also mentioned, I take it these deals have been swept under the carpet too? Confusion reigns. Poor show MFC.

Absolutlely swept under Peter!

Unbelievable!! Boil is putting the Rangers 'Profit Cutting' pricing down to an experiment but is actually trying to get away with trying to forget these deals were ever offered!

What harm in the Tenner deal for an Adult and a Wean at a game like last nights? He had 'Categories' all worked out on the official and then deletes them hoping noone noticed. Why?

Tell you what, if the next Old Firm game is £15 for that lot of scum when he was charging 'Well and Killie fans who turned out on a Monday night to a TV game at Christmas time £22 I swear 100% I will never, ever, ever be back at Fir Park.

We shall see :rolleyes:

£22 is far too much for a game like last night that was available live, a distinct lack of thinking by the club on this. Also, weren't the Well fans meant to be in the South Stand last night? The pricing initiative stated that adults woulld get in for a tenner and under 11s for free for games against Killie, ICT and others?

Exactly what i was going to post, just seem to have been conveniently forgotten about. I have not spoken to one fan who says he or she is going to be buying a season book next year. For a wee while now iv been attending Lanark United games when motherwell are away from home simply because of the prices but if it continues this way il be watching them when motherwell are at home too. My passion for the club is being slowly ground away by the shoddy running of the club by that wanker John Boyle. I also go to Carlisle United games fairly often and know of a few other 'well fans who do the same and honestly the running of Carlisle makes motherwell look like absolute rank amatuers.