'well Sign Wishaw Wonderkid

numpty

8 hours ago, Yassin said:

Taxi drivers surely?

Definitely a plumber. A family member was quoted a minimum of £136 per hour for a call out on Saturday morning plus petrol expenses (he only lived 3 miles away).  Another plumber who came termed it killing the goose who laid the golden egg (or words to that effect).  

12 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Definitely a plumber. A family member was quoted a minimum of £136 per hour for a call out on Saturday morning plus petrol expenses (he only lived 3 miles away).  Another plumber who came termed it killing the goose who laid the golden egg (or words to that effect).  

Just get British Gas cover for any problems, way cheaper  overal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Also

James Forrest 28+2 (11)

David Turnbull 22+3 (10)

That’s why he’s going to leave us sooner rather than later, be a regular for the national team, and play in the English premier league.

On 4/20/2019 at 6:58 PM, Ya Bezzer! said:

We can't have had many teenage central midfielders that get into double figures in league goals having missed the first quarter of the season.

In fact I'm struggling to think of a central midfielder that got 10 in a season of any age.

Without doing a stat check, I think Stevie Kirk was the only midfielder who springs to mind to have scored more than 10 and he wasn’t really a CM.

The boy is phenomenal!!!

On 4/20/2019 at 6:58 PM, Ya Bezzer! said:

We can't have had many teenage central midfielders that get into double figures in league goals having missed the first quarter of the season.

In fact I'm struggling to think of a central midfielder that got 10 in a season of any age.

Vic Davidson did it two seasons in a row.

6 hours ago, Gadgey said:

Without doing a stat check, I think Stevie Kirk was the only midfielder who springs to mind to have scored more than 10 and he wasn’t really a CM.

The boy is phenomenal!!!

I'm pretty sure Stevie Kirk was actually playing as a forward in the seasons, two off the top of my head, when he got into double figures.