Now That Caley Are Down.

DEWELL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way Foran should be anywhere near Fir Park again. Fraud of a player. The fastest he used to run was when there was a penalty to take. I'd have to say I wouldn't want any of the ICT players at Fir Park (even though we do have the goalie). These guys didn't get relegated for being great players, don't think any of them would enhance our squad. In saying that, I don't know who we'll get in with the miniscule budget we seem to have.

Tokely

:lol:

Only player in their team I'd consider having is Mihajdks or whatever his name is. Would hate to see Imrie in our shirt. Foran Wouldn't really fit into our team now, we really need an actual let winger on that side now. Kerr has proven yet again he is a waste of a jersey and seems to be even less interested now than before. Don't really think anyone else in their team is worth mentioning.

From the BBC

Inverness begin reshaping squad

Inverness boss Terry Butcher has offered contracts to seven players as he prepares for life in Division One.

Brian Kerr, Filipe Morais, Roy McBain, David Proctor, Richie Foran, Lionel Djebi-Zadi and Eric Odhiambo have all been asked to stay on.

But Zander Sutherland, Richie Byrne, Pavels Mihadjuks, Garry Wood, Iain Vigurs, Thierry Gathuessi and Andy McNulty have been released.

Ian Black and Michael Fraser had earlier agreed pre-contract moves away.

Midfielder Black will be at Hearts next season, while goalkeeper Fraser has signed a deal that will take him to Motherwell. Ross Tokely, Phil McGuire, Adam Rooney, Andrew Barrowman, Ryan Esson, Grant Munro, Dougie Imrie, Russell Duncan, Richard Hastings and Dale Gillespie are already under contract for the next campaign.

Imrie actually used to shite his pants (literally) until he was about 16 year old. He couldnt tie his own shoe laces until he was about 20 and there was a running joke that no one would tie them for him because he reeked so much of shite.

Imrie actually used to shite his pants (literally) until he was about 16 year old. He couldnt tie his own shoe laces until he was about 20 and there was a running joke that no one would tie them for him because he reeked so much of shite.

:unsure::lol:

Also, if we could turn Hammell into a left midfielder we could take a punt on Djebi-Zadi. Looked pretty good in the game at the weekend.

so he shat his pants at school and is apparently a bit of a cock.

Is he good footballer and would he enhance our squad. From what I have seen the answer is 'yes', but we shouldnt sign him because someone on here knows that he shat his pants at school :)

I'd take only two - left-back Lionel Djebi-Zadi and centre-forward Eric Odhiambo. Both are big physical and athletic and quite skilled on the ball and wouldn't be bullied around.

Seriously? I honestly thought the left back looked a total bombscare at Fir Park a few weeks back. His second touch was usually a sliding challenge. No wonder Hibs punted him sharpish.

so he shat his pants at school and is apparently a bit of a cock.

Is he good footballer and would he enhance our squad. From what I have seen the answer is 'yes', but we shouldnt sign him because someone on here knows that he shat his pants at school :huh:

It wasnt just once though, he was a regular shiter and i'd say thats reason enough. No stigs at Motherwell please.