Scottish Cup Inverurie Ticket Info

Well-Made

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A disappointingly low allocation for us, I'm not sure they will have 2000 fans wanting to go, but its their right to look after their fans first.

Guest JohnnyDefault

Posted on another thread I'm sure - that they get around 800 normally and a fair few more for cup games - and with 'high profile' opposition - and the distinct possibility of a scalping they'll sell out their allocation.

Good luck to 'em!

I have a feeling this game may have to be moved.

500 tickets is not good enough as we usually take 4 times that to away games in the cup.

Yeah, normally to more accessable games, such as St Midden, Hearts, Killie, St J, in recent years.

Somewhere as far and hard to reach as Inverurie will put some fans off.

Despite this 500 is nowhere near enough, I reckon 1000 this time round would have done, but fair play to the Loco's for holding on to 2k for themselves.

Guest JohnnyDefault

I dont think for a minute that they wont sell out - the local interest will be huge - and exactly the same has happened in the past when Airdrie went to visit.

Good on them i say.

Public sale will be a laugh at FP - because you can imagine once the corporate / sponsor / club officials etc. ticket allocations get sorted - season ticket holders will be preregistering on a spreadsheat for the chance of one of 13 tickets.

I have a feeling this game may have to be moved.

500 tickets is not good enough as we usually take 4 times that to away games in the cup.

I don't think is has to be moved at all (as much as many of us would like them to).

If we were in their shoes would we not want to play at our own ground where we've more chance of causing an upset?

If it's anything like Stranraer then ticket's will hardly be a problem for getting to see the game, intoxication may be a problem though, it's worth a day out anyway ticket or no ticket, at the end of the day does anyone go on the Scottish trips to watch footie, hardly going to be a cracker is it. The fear is missing it and we go on a spectacular run and actually win it, so for the bragging rights about being at every round I'm sure the diehards will not want to miss it, I can see a few sneaking in.