Scottish Cup Inverurie Ticket Info

Well-Made

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy J's avatar is a pic of the covered terraced section at Harlaw Park. This area is the only concreted section, so those who get tickets and are to be housed behind the North goal better take wellies and warm socks or the grass will chill yer feet.

Have to ask Andy J ..... with only 1 set of turnstyles next to the social club at the south end of the ground, how is segregation controlled ?

Andy J's avatar is a pic of the covered terraced section at Harlaw Park. This area is the only concreted section, so those who get tickets and are to be housed behind the North goal better take wellies and warm socks or the grass will chill yer feet.

Have to ask Andy J ..... with only 1 set of turnstyles next to the social club at the south end of the ground, how is segregation controlled ?

We've had a couple of matches against lower league opposition without segregation. The league cup tie which we lost to Forfar a couple of years ago wasn't segregated if I remember.

Yes, I'm afraid you'll be standing on grass for the most part, and also looking up the slope so the view's not great from the north end. The enclosure will be for Locos fans only I'm afraid.

Usually we dont have segregation, its only needed for cup games v league opposition, i.e East Fife & Airdrie only to date. The pre-season friendly v Aberdeen (attendance 2301) was unsegregated. There will be an entrance at the bottom of the park for Motherwell fans only, via a corrugated iron gate that is usually locked shut and you'll get your own rip-off burger van/hot dog stall.

The ground will be jam packed, but dont expect too much atmosphere from a crowd made up largely of occasional fans.

breaking the rule of posting when im pissed but.................

for all the argument over tickets, bit of deja vue regarding Nancy game. Did anyone not get into the Nancy game who tried/wanted to get tickets?????? As far as i can mind, i cant rememebr a massive post of fans who never got into the game, so i agree with Bop, if you want to be there, you'll be there.

next point is to AndyJ.......

If i somehow aquire tickets for the "Inverunrie end", can i walk round to the Motherwell end??? Can i wear colours??? Or will i be refused entry???

whooooo the drunken posts!!!

Guest JohnnyDefault
amv campin out for ticket.s cargo and tickets. i am going to attent the cathouise bar berforehand and then take my tents to fir park. anyone who would like to acomnpany can do so. it will be exciting. i'll be there.

Wot? :huh:

next point is to AndyJ.......

If i somehow aquire tickets for the "Inverunrie end", can i walk round to the Motherwell end??? Can i wear colours??? Or will i be refused entry???

I dont know what check, if any, will be in place when selling tickets in Inverurie. I think for the all ticket Aberdeen game they wanted names, maybe addresses as well, cant remember.

I dont think you'd be able to walk round to the away end from inside the ground and I presume segregation will be enforced with temporary fencing. Not sure what the attitude of the polis or stewards would be if you wore colours in the Locos end. There'd be no trouble from the fans, but the officials might not be happy.

Sorry, dont know, cant answer any of your questions!

amv campin out for ticket.s cargo and tickets. i am going to attent the cathouise bar berforehand and then take my tents to fir park. anyone who would like to acomnpany can do so. it will be exciting. i'll be there.

Looks like somebody's rounding off an epic night with a couple of posts on the boards! :blink:

It's a shame there aren't more tickets available but as far as I see there's not much the club can do about it.

I've got my ticket. Went to the Locos v Keith game yesterday and got one for the home end.

Locos were beaten 4-2 despite having the vast majority of possession, couldn't turn their dominance into goals and as soon as their defence was put under pressure they crumbled. Their goalie also had a real howler for Keith's 4th. Any of this sound familiar :lol:

Should make for an interesting game on the 10th!!

Sorry folks much as i love us getting a good run in the cup im afraid it's only going to be a distraction this season from the main event which is to avoid relegation. I wont be going to Inverurie and the 2 games against ICT and StMirren are MUCH more important to us this season. Hopefully next season with another manager and mid table respectibility we can have a go at getting to Hampden.

Official Site

Inverurie Tickets on sale this Saturday

Monday, 22 December 2008

Cup tickets available from Fir Park on the 27th.

Tickets for the Scottish Cup 4th Round encounter with Inverurie Loco Works on Saturday 10th January will be on sale to Season Ticket Holders this weekend.

The club have received tickets but instead of putting them on sale immediately, they will be held till Saturday morning to allow supporters time to plan sufficient travel arrangements and to coincide with the Inverness match later that afternoon.

The Ticket Office will be open from 9am till 12noon. In the unlikely event that any are still available after this time, they will be on sale on the following Monday (29th December).

Tickets will be priced at £15 for adults and £7 for concessions and season tickets will be required when purchasing. Furthermore, due to the small number available, purchasing will be limited to one ticket per Season Book and a maximum of two tickets per transaction (i.e. you will not be permitted to attend the ticket office with ten Season Books to purchase ten tickets).