Celtic Players

johnstone

Just thinking, players like Paul Hartley, Cillian Sheridan, Paul Caddis, Lee Naylor etc could well be shown the door when the new manager comes in.

Also if its Slavan Bilic who says he wants the job then I think he would bring in his own brand of football which might mean a mass exodus of players.

I for one would think Hartley would be an ideal player for us!

Just thinking, players like Paul Hartley, Cillian Sheridan, Paul Caddis, Lee Naylor etc could well be shown the door when the new manager comes in.

Also if its Slavan Bilic who says he wants the job then I think he would bring in his own brand of football which might mean a mass exodus of players.

I for one would think Hartley would be an ideal player for us!

Aye he would be a brilliant player for us, but we simply couldn't afford his wages. He is out of contract in the summer and was recently quoted as saying he'd be open to a return to Hearts should Celtic not offer him a new deal - and if he is to leave Celtic, Hearts will be the only likely destination for him if he is to stay in Scotland.

Naylor is just stupid talk - he wants a move back to England and no doubt Celtic will be wanting a £1m plus offer for him (and there's his wages!)

Sheridan and Caddis are possibilities - but either on loan or if they are released by Celtic, which I doubt will happen. And again their wages could be a major problem.

I agree with what you say, but be realistic....the only OF fringe players we will get are the youngsters that have never seen the light of day with the first team - similar to McLean, Buzz, Rosco, etc.

Rumour has it Hartley is on his way back to Tynecastle.

Seen that in the Sun yesterday.

Still not sure if I'd want Sheridan back however if we were his main employers then we may see more of the player we've only really got glimpses of during his loan spell.

Caddis would be another good shout.

I think it'd be more the younger players we'd have to look at as the likes of Naylor etc would be out of our wage range.

Don't think we'd be able to afford hartley's wages, but i'd take him over klimpl and hughes tbh, only my opinion.

I would have loved to have got caddis on a loan deal of some sort, great young player.

Wouldn't mind Velicka on loan, and i hear Rudi Skácel has been released, would give him a go.

Mark Brown could be a shout though? Especially since that Dundee Utd guy is signing for Celtic. That'll knock him down to third choice.

Think Celtic will punt The Holy Goalie in the summer allowing Brown to battle it out with Zaluska and that American keeper Cervi they have tied up. That said I'd still take him if Buzz goes.

....but I have a sneaky feeling Buzz will perform a U-turn and sign on for another year.

You heard it here first! :):):)

I'd take Hartley in a heart beat but I reckon he could still get a decent sized club in the Championship and therefore get a contract worth 5 or 6 times what we could offer him.

I'd be happy to take him but surprised if he did arrive at Fir Park.

I haven't read this thread. I'm not going to either.

I read the first post and realised it was a Ludacris post,any of the players mentioned in the post would shit themselves laughing with what we would offer. some people have their heeds in the clouds.

The kind of players we get from the OF are McBride/McCormack type players, failed youngsters who will hopefully do us a turn and move for cash.

hartley and who ever is just fuckin mental

couldn't resist. had a quick scan through.

MARK BROWN

does no one remember him costing us a goal a game cos his shitness at crosses?

I wouldn't call anyone who scores a winning goal in a champions league tie a failure.

I would, he did fuck all else hence why they released him

not always Busta........remember davie cooper

20 years ago