Bob Malcolm

Captain_Jack

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He made a massive, massive rod for his own back with his 'FTP' autograph signing when he was at Rangers, however, no one deserves that kind of abuse from bigoted monkeys just walking down a street in Glasgow. He made a mistake, I'm sure he knows it, everyone has made mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance.

Good luck to him Down Under

Guest 'Flow
'Flow, I've always wondered what Bob Malcolm's actually like as a bloke?

I can honestly say that Bob's one of the most decent blokes you're likely to find. He's so, so quiet it's unreal. With all the bad press he gets, some people would assume he's a bit brute but he's the total and complete opposite.

I feel sorry for him because I've seen myself first hand some of the abuse he has to put up with and it's out of line.

I wish it had worked out better for him at Motherwell. Honestly, you ask anyone at the club and they'll tell you he is one of the most naturally gifted footballers in the squad. Cool on the ball and a range of passing second to none at MFC. It's other things that hamper him but I don't think he'll ever change.

From a personal point of view I am sad to see him go but it'll be good for both parties probably. He'll love it in Australia - will really suit his laid back style of life.

Best of luck big guy...

'Flow

I can honestly say that Bob's one of the most decent blokes you're likely to find. He's so, so quiet it's unreal. With all the bad press he gets, some people would assume he's a bit brute but he's the total and complete opposite.

I feel sorry for him because I've seen myself first hand some of the abuse he has to put up with and it's out of line.

I wish it had worked out better for him at Motherwell. Honestly, you ask anyone at the club and they'll tell you he is one of the most naturally gifted footballers in the squad. Cool on the ball and a range of passing second to none at MFC. It's other things that hamper him but I don't think he'll ever change.

From a personal point of view I am sad to see him go but it'll be good for both parties probably. He'll love it in Australia - will really suit his laid back style of life.

Best of luck big guy...

'Flow

And on that note, ye owe me 50 quid beardy :lol:

best of luck Bob!

totally agree with 'Flow that Bob's ability is great his passing is fantastic, i thought his best game was at CB against Rangers at home this season when we drew 0-0 with them

btw he was our top scorer outside the strikers this season!!

He did great last season and certainly helped get us to 3rd spot.

great free kicks this season too.

most memorable moment? has to be one one where he smashed it off his own face. that and getting stuck into Donati.

good luck with his new club

Lee

Never has one player polarised the support in quite the way Bob Malcolm has! I have no axe to grind with him, he did his best for Motherwell and I wish him luck in Oz.