Marco Knaller

another number

looks cracking from the video, but thats the whole point of the video and it doesnt tell the whole story. Still, at least we still looking at guys,but does anyone else get the feeling this guy will be cracking and when we try to sign him,he asks for 5-10k pw like a lot of mcghees targets?

I'm going to make a bold statement and say that Graeme Smith has been our best player this season. He has looked far more assured than last year, and has barely poot a foot wrong in comparison to many of our other players!

I tend to agree with you there mate. He's been a lot less indecisive and for the most part has organised his defence well. One or two dodgy moments but no more so than any other keeper.

Aye, looks fine enough BUT then so is Smith at shot-stopping. How is he at dealing with cross balls. The video didn't show any. And we need a keeper who can and will dominate in and around the 6-yard box.

So is every club! Have you seen Real Madrid's Iker Casillas recently :angry:

So is every club! Have you seen Real Madrid's Iker Casillas recently :P

Yeah, MotM in El Grande Classico.. :P

Ohhh your talking about his form preceding that game, then yes a tad shaky..

But "form is temporary, class is permanent" - and Casillas proved that with a fantastic display at the Nou Camp..

Now comparing Smith to Casillas, a tad farfetched..

Guest JohnnyDefault
with his performances this season youd think smith was nearly out of contract :P

I wonder if Dung-dee Utd will go for him with their guy signing a pre-contract for Smelltic

I wonder if Dung-dee Utd will go for him with their guy signing a pre-contract for Smelltic

Think they may be looking seriously at Szamatulski - the 'keeper they had last season before departing and subsequently getting released at PNE. Apparently, according to the BBC Hibs have 48hrs to make a decision on signing him, but got the feeling Utd may nip in and steal him back to Tannadice.

I agree, smith has been much, much better this season! He's certainly seemed to have gotten his banana kicks sorted!

Although how come this always happens when a players contract is expiring? Coincidence? Are we re-signing Kevin McBride in the transfer window :P

Guest JohnnyDefault
I agree, smith has been much, much better this season! He's certainly seemed to have gotten his banana kicks sorted!

Although how come this always happens when a players contract is expiring? Coincidence? Are we re-signing Kevin McBride in the transfer window :P

I liked McBride - I thought he was one of the few who looked as if he actually gave a f*** in the last few games of the Malpas era. A bit injury prone though.