Accies On Saturday

Bop

And back to what someone asked earlier - when do the tickets stop going on sale ? No anwer to call to office this afternoon and no return call to my message left on their voicemail ;):P soooooo frustrating

And what's the chances of pay at the gate if the take up continues to be poor - hope so or it looks like I'm goosed

MON RA DOSSERS

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When the fixtures came out I thought game this would be a real scramble for tickets but a combination of really poor form, the game on tv, a lunchtime kick-off and the game being just before Christmas when the economy has taken a nose-dive has badly affected demand.

It doesn't help that the club has badly publicised this game is all-ticket. Unless you're on the internet or were one of the few at the Killie game you'd have little idea you needed a ticket. Just over a week ago the club's recorded message and their website were saying it was pay-at-the-gate before changing their tune.

And back to what someone asked earlier - when do the tickets stop going on sale ? No anwer to call to office this afternoon and no return call to my message left on their voicemail :):) soooooo frustrating

And what's the chances of pay at the gate if the take up continues to be poor - hope so or it looks like I'm goosed

I've just PM'd you about a spare ticket Fal. Its yours if you want it.

I've just PM'd you about a spare ticket Fal. Its yours if you want it.

PM'd you back - thanks for the nod but I need the two (1 child) - there may be the offer of someone going to FP for me.

What about Richie - notice he's looking for one (?)

Thanks again though

MON RA DOSSERS

Despite the piss poor form I will be there on Sat. You know i will let you into a secret - I thought I better go to New Douglas Park on account that they would be relegated and we would be top 6 and that would be my chance to go to their ground gone for a wee while. Of course that was a couple of months ago :O

Imagine taking the rise out of Hamilton fans for only bringing 600 fans to Fir Park for the 1st league game in over 20 years. Yet if we do the same........major embarrassment :huh:

I live in Edinburgh and the temptation to stay at home or watch in the pub was strong. But the boys need our support. If you cannot afford it then fine. If not get your butts along. Still expect a decent turn out from Well fans. Show them what we are made of.

Imagine the well players coming on to the pitch and looking up at plenty empty seats OR a full away stand with our support in full voice. What do you think will spur them on more.............We ALWAYS make a noise at away games - this one for sure should be NO different ;)

well said that man.

pretty sure we filled the away end when we played them in a friendly so come on guys get yerself across the Clyde.

I'm leaving Skaville at 5am to get there B)

Hope to see you there BIG man. I have had to adapt my board name a little as WELLDAFT seems to be popular and was taken before I re-registered.

I will put my neck on the line.......2-1 the WELL. Large Malt on it :huh:

I really thought we would just about sell this one out, and I guess accies did too making it a top category match

Its Hamilton Accies, oor local rivals in a league game.

Seems a few of the old heads are making the effort because of the occasion but guess its indicative of the way Scottish football is heading as a spectator sport.

Doon the pan!

What does the away end at New Douglas Park hold?

Given it's only down the road, I would have been expecting a lot of folk just to buy there tickets on Saturday morning before making the short journey.

Or is that just wishful thinking? :huh:

Despite the piss poor form I will be there on Sat. You know i will let you into a secret - I thought I better go to New Douglas Park on account that they would be relegated and we would be top 6 and that would be my chance to go to their ground gone for a wee while. Of course that was a couple of months ago :O

Imagine taking the rise out of Hamilton fans for only bringing 600 fans to Fir Park for the 1st league game in over 20 years. Yet if we do the same........major embarrassment :huh:

I live in Edinburgh and the temptation to stay at home or watch in the pub was strong. But the boys need our support. If you cannot afford it then fine. If not get your butts along. Still expect a decent turn out from Well fans. Show them what we are made of.

Imagine the well players coming on to the pitch and looking up at plenty empty seats OR a full away stand with our support in full voice. What do you think will spur them on more.............We ALWAYS make a noise at away games - this one for sure should be NO different ;)

Well said! Really hope there's a big support on saturday. Sure we filled the away end in a friendly before? Correct me if im wong.

Think its wishful thinking Jay

a number of different people have been on here frustrated with the lack of information regards ticket office opening times, I'm sure a number of club employees have noticed these posts as well as the number of complaints about not being able to get the information out of Fir Park but hey nobody seems any wiser

Accies have their office open late til 6 every night later on the thursday and have it on there scabby wee site :huh:

Not sure if the local Police will want a headcount before Saturday ruling out any Saturday morning sales but wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.

Still it would be nice to know for those thinking about trying to get tickets. ;)

As I left FP on Monday night, I thought no way for Saturday - woke up on Tuesday and the change of mind began - I'm actually looking forward to it now, if I make it.

You can tell a lot about a club when things are rough - those of us who intend going, make a racket and get right behing the guys

MON RA DOSSERS

Just a thought here......when was the last time we scored 3 goals away from home?

The day Inverness lost the tattie last November we beat them 3-0, Clarkson scored a couple and Darren Smith scored in the last minute. Porter while 'onside' blocked Clarkson's initial effort for the second on the goalline and then Clarky scored. Bayne and Tokely were sent off.

Actually technically we beat Gretna 3-1 at FP in Feb which was 'away'

Time for McGarry and Malcolm to drop out. Hughes has not been as effective as last season but I thought that he and Lasley worked their socks off on Monday. McGarry loses the ball more often than not and Malcom's lack of mobility is really costing us. Fitzy in for Malcolm to give us energy and hopefully allow Hughes and Lasley to play a bit. Murphy for McGarry and Clarkson (if fit) for Sutton. 4-3-3. Get it down and play football.

The ticket office shuts at 3.30pm today and DOES NOT open tomorrow, sales are not good apparently and the club are trying to get Accies to open a 'pay gate', but the Polis might not let them. Why oh why is the ticket office shut tomorrow, the club is yet again shown to be a joke!!

The epitome of wallbash.

The ticket office shuts at 3.30pm today and DOES NOT open tomorrow, sales are not good apparently and the club are trying to get Accies to open a 'pay gate', but the Polis might not let them. Why oh why is the ticket office shut tomorrow, the club is yet again shown to be a joke!!

ive no had a chance to get across to fir park for tickets so unless accies make it pay at the gate im fucked.any idea when well know if theyve decided to make it pay at the gate.i never thought for a minute the ticket office would be shut the morra morning poor decision by the club how could they no be open for a couple of hours before kick off total joke