Accies On Saturday

Bop

Aye, and I'll support them from the pub if that's okay with you? Unless you want to give me £22 that I don't have for a ticket?

Or the third option is to accept I will support the team in any manner I choose :lol:

What you do is your business and not mine to judge , speaking generally though some of the biggest moaners i know in the Motherwell support will be sitting in the pub whinging about how shite we are instead of spending the money (£11 if you make the effort) getting behind the team in a massive game .

I would say if you are looking for me to nibble then sitting in Jack Daniels drinking tap water or free booze is stretching supporting the team even by my over active imagination.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What you do is your business and not mine to judge , speaking generally though some of the biggest moaners i know in the Motherwell support will be sitting in the pub whinging about how shite we are instead of spending the money (£11 if you make the effort) getting behind the team in a massive game .

I would say if you are looking for me to nibble then sitting in Jack Daniels drinking tap water or free booze is stretching supporting the team even by my over active imagination.

It's £11 for under 16's, I am 19. I'd rather spend £22 in the pub than give it to Accies. To be honest you're a total ghoul for even taking about how I support my team. I'll do it in my way thanks very much.

I'm going for this finally being the game we get back to winning ways.

My team would be (although not likely to happen):

Smith

Saunders

Klimpl

Reynolds

Hammell

Hughes

Lasley

Fitzpatrick

Clarkson

Porter

Murphy

If we're going 4-3-3 (which I doubt we will but it would be good to see) I think we need the mobility of Clarky and Murph up front which would allow Porter to poach and flick the ball out wide. Sutton to come on once one of the three is knackered. Malcolm not included as I personally don't think we can afford to play him in a midfield 3.

I'm strangely confident about Saturday, I think we've hit rock bottom and are ready to bounce back. Still think we may concede but I'm going for a 3-1 win, Ports double and Clarky coming back with a bang (if he's fit).

guys is there any particular reason you are posting random nonsense all over the boards?!? :lol:

Whats random nonsense?

If is to the point of the thread, which in most cases it is, then its neither random or nonsense.

p.s. I'll be in the pub too, as its christmas and I don't go to away games.

I would go 4-5-1 against Hamilton or well more a 4-3-3 like when we played under butcher.

Smith

Saunders

Klimpl

Reynolds

Hammell

Bob - DM

Lasley

Hughes

Murphy

D.Smith

Clarkson/Porter - Undecided.

We need width in our team, i mean honestly when was the last time we had a proper winger drilling down the wing to cross one on a plate in the 6 yard box.

I would go 4-5-1 against Hamilton or well more a 4-3-3 like when we played under butcher.

Smith

Saunders

Klimpl

Reynolds

Hammell

Bob - DM

Lasley

Hughes

Murphy

D.Smith

Clarkson/Porter - Undecided.

We need width in our team, i mean honestly when was the last time we had a proper winger drilling down the wing to cross one on a plate in the 6 yard box.

Saunders on monday haha.

Anyway, I fully expect Quinn back in the team and the line-up to be the same as monday as thats McGhee all over.

Maybe Clarkson will start.

I'd personally go with..

Smith

Saunders

Klimpl

Reynolds

Hammell

Murphy

Fizzy

Lasley

O'Brien

Clarkson

Porter

Saunders did a decent job at RB on Monday, and should retain his place. Klimpl did enough for me to keep his place in the team too. Wish we had another LB, coz Hammell isn't as good as what he once was.

I've only seen O'Brien play twice. He looked really good against Caley when he came on, and he has very quick feet, so I think him and Murphy would give us something different down the wings. Lasley's in there because he's by far our best outfield player and Fitzpatrick is in there because he's miles better than Stephen Hughes. Perhaps not as creative, but he doesn't give the ball away anywhere near as much as Shuggy.

Sutton was pretty poor the other night I thought, so Clarkson's effort and determination will come in for him. Porter keeps his place coz he's a natural finisher (although he didn't look it on Monday night).

Not even gonna try and predict a scoreline, I'd love for us to royally fuck them over though!

Time for McGhee to start working for his inflated wages, double training sessions etc and a much improved performance against Accies because if we don't win that match his credabilty as a good manager must start going down hill, and on this form he has no chance of getting the beloved Shellic job, He has to have the players fired up for this one and we MUST win this one.

Score ;) God knows

The attitude must be right. Accies will be out to kick us out of any stride we might try to get up right from the off, we have to be ready to mix it with them. We must win, really have to put a little daylight between us and them.