Accies On Saturday

Bop

I'd say that they we're playing, ticket costs, t.v coverage, time of year and finally the time of kick off (in that order), means we'll be lucky to take 800 tomorrow. That's if of course it's on at all.

Does anyone know how there park has been this year? Always looked alright on there Setanta games so far. My team if it does go ahead by the way would be:

-----------------------Buzz----------------------

-'Saunderos'--Craigan--Klimpl---Reynolds--

----Hughes---------Lasley------Fitzpatrick----

---Murphy----------Porter------Clarkson------

Subs: Neilsen, McGarry, Quinn, Malcolm, Sutton, Hammell, McHugh

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pass the ground at least 4 times a week and the surface always looks in top condition, looks like they done a proper job when they relaid the turf this year.

The only thing that will put the game off, is the high winds, if they continue in to tomorrow, given its openness.

C'mon Motherwell get it sorted. My mate couldn't get down for a ticket cos of work and thought he could have got one on saturday morning, but if the office doesn't open he's had it. We need all the support we can get now so if the office opening for an hour or two tomorrow gets a few extra bums on seats in our end it'll be worth it!

Not going tomorrow and not watching it either. Nothing to do with Christmas or the fact that it's so dear to get in. The weather and the kick off time is a factor but the main reason is after following Motherwell through thin and thinner over the years, this seasons form is amongst the worst I can ever remember and I'll be fucked if I'm getting up at 9am to drive through the pishing rain to sit in the freezing cold to watch the same long ball shite that has been played for weeks and clearly isn't working by a squad of players not capable of even the fundamental basics with no competition coming from the bench due to our "can do no wrong" in the medias eyes manager being clearly incapable of identifying and signing what players are required in 2 separate transfer windows.

Really hope we win though!

Not going tomorrow and not watching it either. Nothing to do with Christmas or the fact that it's so dear to get in. The weather and the kick off time is a factor but the main reason is after following Motherwell through thin and thinner over the years, this seasons form is amongst the worst I can ever remember and I'll be fucked if I'm getting up at 9am to drive through the pishing rain to sit in the freezing cold to watch the same long ball shite that has been played for weeks and clearly isn't working by a squad of players not capable of even the fundamental basics with no competition coming from the bench due to our "can do no wrong" in the medias eyes manager being clearly incapable of identifying and signing what players are required in 2 separate transfer windows.

:P Over the years? Worst you can remember? Deary me, I'd hate to see us having a 'real' bad season... As for not watching it, try it, even with the hand on your gland, you seem to have it there when scrutinising everything else about performances or if you prefer fruit - check out Loyal Bobs' ass... it's a peach.

I and a few others on here could tell you horror stories about bad seasons of the past :P:P

I'm not going along today for the simple fact that I can find something better to spend £20 quid on at this time of year. Like many folk, I've become dissillusioned and don't travel to as many away games as in the past.

Anyway, does anyone know if there is a free stream available for the game online?

Well I'm going to the game and I can't wait. Not been to a league match in Hamilton since the last time they were in the big league. If a recall it was a 1-0 defeat with Jamie Fairlie scoring for the home team. So I'll be looking for the team to make up for that, :lol:

IF we can get an early goal we SHOULD coast it, but being a derby against their big next door neighbours, Accies will be well up for the game but I'm confident we can turn our season around.

If we score early it will be a cricket score but I would take a 1-0 own goal off the back of Simon Mensing's head.

C'mon the Dossers!