Season Tickets

airfinz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just arrived at my work in the post! Nice book this year and good to see a few money off vouchers creeping back in. Interestingly there are some vouchers for special offers at the club shop etc so we might see some good deals throughout the season!

For anyone getting a bit nervous about not yet receiving their tickets (I know I am). I phoned the ticket office this morning and was told that the last of the early bird season tickets were sent this morning first-class so that we'll have them in time for getting Europa League tickets.

That's strange i'm just off the phone and they told me the last batch were sent out today.

• 1 month later...
I would estimate at 3000 yes. That is a good guess btw :lol:

Seems the most logical figure. Be nice if the club could get that increased, with Fir Park holding 13,000. Not easy due to the cost of football now and the pull of the Old Firm in Lanarkshire, but surely there must be a way to get that figure up ?

Seems the most logical figure. Be nice if the club could get that increased, with Fir Park holding 13,000. Not easy due to the cost of football now and the pull of the Old Firm in Lanarkshire, but surely there must be a way to get that figure up ?

I think the club have tried all they can. Even when we were 3rd we couldn't get more than 5500 at a game against Dundee United and they were 4th at the time and looked as if they were going to be our closest challengers.

Not really. I'm sure when you look at our average attendances from history, they're always around the 4,000-5,000 mark - even during our championship winning season in 1931/32.

We will always have a staunch support of around the 4,000 mark, which will increase for big games.

I know some smaller clubs ( Manchester City :lol: ) do a loyalty to scheme, so the longer you have an S.T. the bigger the discount you get when re-newing. An S.T. holder of five or ten years might get anywhere between 25 and 50 per cent off the re-newal price. I know someone whose dad pays less than £250 for his City ticket because he's had it 25 years.

Those type of policies might only have a marginal effect at a club like Motherwell, but if combined with other initiatives and a decent side might see attendances rise. A bit of imagination might reap rewards.