Your Nancy Adventure

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me, my dad and wee brycie went back to the digs after the game. After walking for two hours, not a car or taxi in sight we ended up totally lost and in the middle of this french housing estate. At the moment we decided there was no other option but to turn back a clapped out white citreon came round the corner. I jumped out in the middle of the street and the guy slammed on the breaks. After abit of foundation level french we negotated a deal of 20 euros to take us back to the hotel. The three of us jumped into the back of the sardine can and after a 7km jont we arrived at the digs. They two boys were as big a hero as Buzz was that night!

Returning to my mates digs after the game oot wir tree , then gettin ejected for over crowding the room .

Ended up havin to spend the night in a shelter at the tram stop wi a couple of fellow dossers who were in a similar situation !

No' the best overnight accomodation i've ever had , but on such a high after the game and enjoyin the crack we soon forgot it was cold , took turns each tryin to get a wee heat off the electric box that powered an advertising board !

5 french students challenging me and my 4 mates to a game of 5 a side in the middle of the square which then turned into about 25 a side, wit a laugh :D

I remember watchin that gem!!!! And if ma memory serves me right the well fans gave tha nancy boys a humpin. I also remember after the game seein a boy holdin up a Nancy strip and me half cut takin my brand new Motherwell home jersy aff and swappin him. When i got to the pub a realised a had been robbed. The top was not only horrible but was ancient that was only highlighted by the bobbles. However it did smell of Jean Paul Gaultier ma favourite aftershave. The round of applause given to us by the Nancy supporters at the end was humbling and one of my proudest moments as a Well fan.

Returning to my mates digs after the game oot wir tree , then gettin ejected for over crowding the room .

Ended up havin to spend the night in a shelter at the tram stop wi a couple of fellow dossers who were in a similar situation !

No' the best overnight accomodation i've ever had , but on such a high after the game and enjoyin the crack we soon forgot it was cold , took turns each tryin to get a wee heat off the electric box that powered an advertising board !

Nice to here from you again. The other Dossers were myself, Well Jaggy and Dodge. Whit a laugh we all had that night. Never seen as many random steamers staggerin about on thier own. We never did piss on that tramp sleepin in the other shelter.

:D Sorry about you getting chucked out mate, we should have had a plan but at 3 in the mornin and been tannin the bevvy non stop since the train to Prestwick Airport (36 hours, 2 hours for sleep and a cheese baguette) we were more like the Marx Brothers than the SAS.

My best memory of Nancy was arranging for the lassies who were coming over by Taxi to bring a couple of bottles of Buckfast.

The look on Johns face when he saw them coming across the square was priceless.

Like a wean on Christmas morning times ten!!!!!!!

:D Sorry about you getting chucked out mate, we should have had a plan but at 3 in the mornin and been tannin the bevvy non stop since the train to Prestwick Airport (36 hours, 2 hours for sleep and a cheese baguette) we were more like the Marx Brothers than the SAS.

My best memory of Nancy was arranging for the lassies who were coming over by Taxi to bring a couple of bottles of Buckfast.

The look on Johns face when he saw them coming across the square was priceless.

Like a wean on Christmas morning times ten!!!!!!!

5 french students challenging me and my 4 mates to a game of 5 a side in the middle of the square which then turned into about 25 a side, wit a laugh :D

Would that be as in this pic?

train.jpg

The journey to Nancy on the train from paris with Stevie Craigans maw n da. She loves a gaviscon.

Can't believe i went through that whole journey with nae eyebrows! Ahh those were the days.

Also 5 countries in the one day? Love it!

If we get a team from Luxembourg, does anyone fancy going back through to Nancy for the day? B-)

Can't believe i went through that whole journey with nae eyebrows! Ahh those were the days.

Also 5 countries in the one day? Love it!

If we get a team from Luxembourg, does anyone fancy going back through to Nancy for the day? :lol:

That'd be quality. Stanislav square at dawn again!!!! Mon' the Well